Thursday, May 22, 2008

The First Friday Night


The Friday night after we first spoke was the date we set to go out together. We met up on the lawn in front of the dining hall and walked to the main campus to see a movie at the student union. Afterwards we stopped briefly at a street vendor to get something to drink and then walked back to the part of campus where our dorms were. Molly liked to talk. She was full of questions but not really interested in the answers as I recall. Primarily she liked to talk about herself and her philosophy of life... what she was going to study... what she wanted to do. I tried to stay interested but mainly I just kept my eye on the bigger prize: new pussy.
Molly said she was 5'1"-- I think she was exaggerating by at least an inch. She couldn't have weighed more than 95 pounds. My guess on her waist measurement being 19" was probably about right. It was a late September night in the Midwest and she was wearing dark blue jeans, ankle high boots, and a tight rust colored sweater. She was pretty flat chested but her large, erect nipples were quite evident most of the evening. I enjoyed that and thought it was predictive of good things to come later that evening. When we got back to the dorm area we stood outside her building talking a bit. After a few minutes Molly said, "It's still pretty early, would you like to come up to my room?" She didn't have to ask twice.
We got upstairs and her roommate wasn't there. Molly told me then that she had gone home to Cleveland for the weekend. An interesting piece of intelligence that she hadn't revealed 'til now. My read was that I was passing the test. I turned her desk chair around facing the bed and sat. Molly sat on the edge of the bed and we talked some more. Rather she talked some more and I listened, nodded, and agreed when I could.
After only about five minutes of this she stood up, stepped towards me, and abruptly sat on my lap-- facing me with her legs straddling my hips. I looked up at her face and said, "Well, hello Molly." Her response was an open mouth kiss. Immediately our tongues were darting in and out of each others' mouths. She had a hunger that I never experienced with Denise. It made my dick rock hard and since there was nothing between that dick and her pussy except two pairs of pants I'm certain she felt it. I pulled back enough to start to lift her sweater over her head and she didn't try to stop me for a second. Her nipples were like dark bullets on teacup breasts. Her aureole were very small so that the effect was a small, white tit with a spectacular dark large nipple coming right out of the whiteness.
"You forgot to wear a bra," I said.
"I don't wear them. I'm not big enough to need one," Molly said.
"But Molly, I could see you nipples right through that sweater all night!" I said sarcastically.
"No shit?" she replied
I took her right nipple between my teeth and tugged at it and flicked it with my tongue. My right hand went to her left tit and I pinched that nipple between my thumb and index finger. I tugged and twisted her nipples while she had her hands in my hair. She was encouraging me with a low moan unlike anything I'd ever heard. Then she pulled my head away from her and looked down at my face.
"Baby? Those are connected straight to my vagina. I need you to fuck me right now."
Vagina was not a word I had ever said at that point in my life. I had a pretty good idea what it meant though and I knew for certain that I could fuck her. Right then.

2 comments:

L. said...

I have to admit that I read this a while ago and then I used Molly's line recently - "Those are connected straight to my vagina....". It was certainly as effective.

Keep up the good recollecting, Wil.

ez cheese said...

Ah college