Saturday, May 31, 2008

Smack That



Before Margery went any farther she stepped over to her dresser, got about six candles burning, placed them around the little bedroom, and put Abbey Road on her stereo. Side One started to play at a low volume. She came back to the bed in her black lace bra and panties and calf high black boots. Damn she looked good-- her tits were huge. She came across the bed to me on all fours and finished taking my pants off. I took my shirt off and soon was naked. She pressed herself to me and ran her tongue up my stomach and chest until our mouths met. I reached behind her, undid her bra and slipped it off. I couldn't get my hands on those tits fast enough. I had never felt anything as fantastic as her big jugs. I squeezed them, tugged them, bounced them and pressed them together. She threw her head back and ground her pussy against me-- black lace panties rubbing against my stiff cock.

By the time The Beatles were singing, "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" I was on my feet behind Margery who was standing in her 4" high heeled boots facing the bed. I bent her over and she put her hands on the bed. Reaching around her I got both of those big tits in my hands and my erect cock pressed against her ass. After a bit I pulled her black lace panties down-- she kicked them away and put her feet about a yard apart. She stretched her arms out across the bed, lowered her head to the sheets and looked back at me. "Smack that ass, Wil."

I had never really slapped a woman on the ass but then again I'd never seen an ass like hers. I had expected it to be kind of flabby but it was taut and toned. She was a big girl, but not really fat. I did what I was told and smacked her right cheek with my open right hand. "Smack me good, baby," she growled. I took a better shot at her then and gave her a good crack on her bare ass. After a few smacks on the right I worked her left. This was no jello ass on Margery-- you could bounce a quarter off that big, round butt. Damn, I had no idea when I went on this kinda sorta blind date that I was going to like it so much. Her ass was glowing in the candlelight. She seemed to want more and I obliged. Then she stood up and turned around. I was about six inches taller than her but her heels made up most of the difference. We kissed and I got my hands on her titties again. But this time I treated them rougher. I slapped them from the sides and pinched her nipples. She loved it and said so. When I got done slapping those beauties around I pushed her straight back onto the bed. She had her boots up in the air immediately, legs spread wide showing off her jet black bush and she demanded that I fuck her good. I plunged my shaft in her soaking wet gash. Side One of Abbey Road had been over for a while when I shot a big load of cum deep in her pussy.

5 comments:

Lily said...

MMMMM very nice blog you have here I enjoyed reading & will be back again I also answered your comment on my blog...Margery was a luck women

tsloe said...

Nothin' like a good spanking!

Anonymous said...

I am waiting with baited breath for another post... Maybe this should be a full time job for you ..wink..

Crack The Whip said...

tsloe-- coming from you that's an exciting prospect!

Crack The Whip said...

anon-- what makes you think I have another job? I intend to post more today-- life has been getting in the way. Thank you very much for reading and enjoying.