Friday, May 16, 2008

So It Begins



I'm going to attempt to keep this in chronological order. It's a chronicle after all. A chronicle of pussy. Not all of the pussy probably because, admittedly, there will be some that I forget. But I'll never forget the first one. Denise and I were both 17 and had been dating ever since I had gotten a driver's license. We made out a lot like most kids that age and I had played with her 34B tits a lot. She had very fair skin and even some freckles and the first time I saw her dark nipples on that white skin I nearly shot a load in my pants. But, despite that and her running her fingers over my cock in my pants, we hadn't gotten to actually fucking yet.

Denise was about 5'6" and maybe 125 lbs. Pretty average size with a decent ass and slender enough waist to go with her nice, full tits. A good body but she didn't stop traffic. The killer thing about her though was that she looked like Jane Fonda's high price hooker character in "Klute". When we saw "They Shoot Horses Don't They" in 1970 we both realized how much Denise looked like her. Then when "Klute" came out she immediately got her hair cut like Fonda's in the movie. Frankly, it was pretty hot. But finding a place to fuck for the first time was not simple. One summer night in 1971 we were coming back to town from a movie and I decided we'd stop off in a parking lot at a park near the river. Denise was pretty excited that night and had worn a sundress and sandals to the movie instead of jeans or shorts. As we sat in the car kissing and playing with each other I became aware that she hadn't worn a bra. She told me the back of the dress was cut too low so she had skipped it. Her nipples looked great under the dress... and they were hard and at attention. I said, "Let's go down by the river." She never asked why, she just hopped out of the car. By the time we got down by the riverbank in the dark my 17 year old dick was ready to blow a load and let both of us down. My heart was pounding so loud in my ears it was like a freight train.

The grass was damp but we sat down anyway. I unzipped her dress far enough for it to slip down from the top and uncover her tits. I remember sucking on them and tugging on her hard nipples with my lips and teeth. Then I told her to lift her ass off the ground a bit. She put her hands and feet down on the ground and lifted without asking why. I pushed the skirt of the sundress up and she now had her dress around her waist with her tits uncovered and her panties showing. We kissed. And then I pulled her panties off over her sandals. I unzipped and unsnapped my jeans and my cock was out and hard. I worried about finding her hole with the head of my dick. There was enough light to see her natural bush, but how the hell would I know where her slit was? Denise saw me hesitate and reached out and guided my cock into her. Fuck, I thought, she wants it as much as I do.

It hurt. I had no idea then, but I'm a bit bigger than average and her pussy was, as yet, unused. I didn't know how hard to push into her. She seemed to gasp and hold her breath as I pushed it deeper but, hell, my head was spinning like I might black out. Then we were pressed together as far as I could go. She was flat on her back on the grass by the river with her knees up and I was between her legs. I backed my dick out a bit and slid back in. We began to rock my stiff rod in and out of her tight snatch and I knew I was going to cum after just five or six strokes. How to hold back. There was no way. I came in her and came hard. She gasped as I bucked into her and exploded. We stayed there for about ten minutes and then got everything straightened up with our clothes and walked back to the car. We didn't talk much on the way over to her house. She said to come in and when we went in the house nobody was up-- her parents were just down the hall asleep. We sat on the couch and kissed and I squeezed and played with her tits. She went to the bathroom and when she came back she took my hand and put it under the skirt of her dress. The panties were long gone. I fumbled around with her pussy, certain her dad would walk into the living room at any moment. But she didn't seem worried at all and was very content. After an hour or so on the couch I needed to get home. The last thing Denise said was a soft whisper in my ear, "I can't wait until next time." I smiled all the way home but I knew inside that I hadn't done it right. I just knew it.

5 comments:

A. Secret said...

I love seeing where it all begins.
XX

Riff Dog said...

I read the next few posts as well, so I know where this headed, but had to comment on this one because it reminds me so much of my first experiences. Although you're a faster learner! I look back and sometimes wonder why some of those girls stayed with me!

Rosie said...

The first time for a woman, and I was 24, is always rather awful. You guys think you know what to do, but don't bother to find out for sure. And we think it was be wonderful and loving and it isn't.

pitseleh said...

the first time i had sex, i was 17. it was after i took my math final and went over to my boyfriends house. we had sex on the pull out bed in the basement during a commercial break for the price is right. we then watched the last 2 commercials before the show came back on. my mom somehow knew i did it. she asked how it was. i said i didnt know - was it supposed to last more than a minute? after 2 months of fucking, i had him up to an hour. his wife (now, not then) should thank me.

ez cheese said...

A few of my friends have been telling me to stop by here for a while. Glad I did. I remember that same day. Just different year, place and girl.