Thursday, June 12, 2008

Calm Intensity & Focus Might Do It



I had kissed my way down to the tiny pale pink g-string and now I was one nervous freshman. I had no idea whether Margery had ever had anyone go down on her before but she had suggested it. Come to think of it most everything that had happened these past two nights had been her suggestion. The last thing I could remember that we had done at my suggestion was to walk outside for fresh air Friday night at Buttons. Once outside there she suggested going to her place and from that point on she was calling the shots. Hey! Maybe I should just stop doing what she tells me to do! I took a deep breath and in doing so I realized she had put perfume on in places other than her neck. God, she smelled good. Hmmm. Maybe I should follow her suggestion at least this one more time. Just one more time, and then I'd put my foot down.

I pulled away from her, sat up and began to take off my clothes. Petey's shirt, my cum-stained black pants, underwear, shoes and socks all went to the floor. She still had her sheer pink baby doll, pearl choker, and tiny panties on but that was it. I turned back towards her and saw that she had pushed the pillows against the headboard so she was sitting up a bit more and no longer on her side. Her feet were flat on the bed so that her knees were drawn up. I moved towards her on my hands and knees. Taking the weight off my hands by raising up on my knees I reached out and took her panties in both hands. She lifted her bottom off the bed so I could slip them up to her knees. Then she settled back and lifted her feet off the bed and I took them the rest of the way off. I tossed them on top of my clothes pile and pushed her legs apart gently.

Margery's bush was dark. It looked black and thick in the candlelight. In our frenzy the night before I hadn't paid much attention, but now it was definitely at the top of my mind. I got down on my stomach, slid forward, and began to kiss the inside of her thighs. She lowered her knees and I could feel her feet and ankles in the middle of my lower back as I kissed and nibbled around the outer edges of her pubic hair. I noticed a couple of differences from the other two pussies I had personally encountered. Where Denise and Molly had full, natural bushes, Margery was more, um, groomed. She definitely had scissored her coarse, dark hair. The delta shape was closely trimmed. I could clearly see her full lips. They glistened in the flickering light. Her pussy lips were darker than the other two girls' I noticed. They looked incredible as she slowly slid the middle finger of her right hand down between them. Her nails were perfect. As she pulled her finger slowly back up through her dark lips I could hear my heart pounding. She must be able to hear that. It was so fucking loud.

I tried to stay calm. Thank goodness I didn't have a hard-on or I might have panicked and just tried to fuck her right then and there. I was certain the secret to doing this well was focus and intensity while at the same time, remaining calm and moving slowly. I moved my head closer and ran my tongue along the right outer lip and tasted her. I felt like I was trying to hold back a team of horses as I slowly ran my tongue on the other lip. She was silent. "I must be fucking this up," I thought. So I tried a little more of the same and used just a tiny bit more force as I licked her moist pussy lips. I put my hands under her ass and held her tightly. She made a sound that could only be called a low moan. I felt her hand, the one that had just been at her pussy, on the back of my head. She rested it there. She didn't put pressure on it nor did she tell me what to do. I could have used the help. But hearing her barely audible gasps and moans and knowing how wet she was getting was very encouraging. I felt her heels press into me as she seemed to be hugging me with her calves-- her knees were wide apart. I took that as a signal to pick up the pace. I nibbled at her full, thick lips and probed inside her with my tongue. I felt her heels press into me below my shoulder blades as she drew her knees up. I took my right hand out from under her and slid two fingers into her wet slit. Working them in and out of her as I lapped at her lips I could hear her getting louder. She was soaking wet. My mouth was covered in her slick juice. She had begun to use the hand that was resting on my head to press my head towards her. She pushed hard enough that my nose was pushing into her. That sort of hurt, so I pulled my head back. When I did she moved her hand off my head and began to use it to rub rapidly sideways at the top of her pussy. I had avoided that particular area since I had no idea what to do with it. I watched her work her clit and quickened my fingers moving in and out of her. It sounded just like when we were fucking furiously the night before-- the wet sound of my fingers in her as she got louder and louder. The pace got very quick. Then her hips were bucking wildly. She yelled out for God as she came.

Her legs were still wrapped around me as I slid up her body. She was so beautiful at that moment. Her eyes were closed and her head was turned to the right. I raised up on my left hand and started to move to wipe my mouth off with my right when she turned her head, looked at me, and said, "Don't." She put her hands behind my neck and pulled me to her and kissed me all over my face. I had survived my first true pussy eating experience and, with a big assist from her, she had seemed to enjoy it some. I moved off of her, and flopped on my back next to her. I put my right arm under her shoulders and rolled her onto her left side. I drew her into me closely. Then I felt a stirring between my legs. My cock was starting, just barely, to come back to life.

8 comments:

suburban hotwife said...

What good boy, following her lead again.

Sounds like she knows what she's doing, Wil.

;) suburban hotwife

Lily said...

Oh yes being fingers while having your clit teased is heaven mmm...

Cate said...

I see you are a fast learner. That's a very good trait to have.

Cate xxx

Kyra (the lonely housewife) said...

Wil, I absolutely love this insight. I have often wondered what on earth goes through men's minds, particularly the first time.

I was mystefied by the cock (as you know), but I would be more mystefied by the pussy if I didn't have one of my own to play with.

And you know I like this girl. I can't wait to her more about her and others!

-Kyra

A. Secret said...

Such an eager beaver....you, not her ;-) Love it!
XX

Crack The Whip said...

Five wonderful women saying nice things to me. None of whom I would know if I hadn't started writing this collection of old memories. It's an amazing world and I love it. Thanks for the kind words.

Oh, and thanks for saying clit, good boy, cock, pussy, eager beaver, and fast learner in your comments. It's just the sort of performance pressure I need before writing the next post.

Riff Dog said...

Oh, Man!!! I wish I had a Margery back then! After many failed attempts (mostly hygiene problems on their part,) I didn't have a successful experience eating a woman until I was well into my 20s.

Great story, Wil!

Crack The Whip said...

But Riff Dog, once you get the taste for it you just can't stop...