Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jackie Gets It


We had pulled into the driveway slowly so the crunching gravel wouldn't wake up Jackie's mom-- Jackie was certain Beth would be sound asleep. I figured it was a long shot that she was in bed, but definitely worth a try. Oh, was it ever worth a try. Jackie looked back and gave me the universal finger over the lips ssshhhh sign as she checked at Beth's bedroom door. Hell, there was nothing to check really, she was snoring so loudly you could barely hear the TV on the top of Beth's dresser facing the bed. The Dean Martin Show was coming on so I knew it was 10 PM sharp. Into Jackie's room we went, she locked the door behind us and walked away from me. I didn't follow her because it was pretty dark in there and I didn't want to run into something that wasn't soft. She turned on a bare light bulb in her closet and I could see the room was a mess. Not dirty, just covered in clothes. There were jeans, cutoffs, shorts, sandals, and every color of little top thrown all over the place. There were three bikinis on the bed, all with their tags still on. Jackie had been working since she was a senior in high school and I figured she spent her money on clothes. Did she not believe in putting stuff away or had she been going through all of this stuff getting ready for our date?



She closed the closet door before I could think more on the subject. The door was louvered so just enough light fell into the room for us to see each other. As she turned to face me she already had pulled the baby blue top off and tossed it to the floor. She didn't have a bra on-- her tits were fairly small and firm and her nipples stood out now like pencil erasers. Really, really, nice, pink, pencil erasers. As I was looking at them she started pulling her jeans off and the light blue panties came off with them. She stepped out of her flip flops and said, "Take your clothes off Wil, what's wrong with you?" I pulled my shirt off over my head and while I did that she was undoing my belt, the button on my Levi's, and had me unzipped. Which brings us right to the last installment where I told you she had my cock in her mouth. Which is true, she did. But what I didn't say is that she had moved so fast I wasn't even hard yet. She looked up at me and said, "I love feeling it get hard in my mouth." I was beginning to think this was not Jackie's first rodeo.


"She will flat wear your ass out," was what Tim had told me Monday morning about her. He had even warned me, sort of, about Beth. I thought, "Thanks for the clue, Tim. I owe you." In about ten seconds Jackie had worked her magic and I was hard.

"Stand up," I told her.


She looked up, pulled off my cock, and said, "Don't you want a blowjob, baby?"


Hell yes I wanted a blowjob. But she was going to get me off in about a minute (more like 10 seconds but who's counting) and then what were we going to do, watch Deano on the TV in the living room? No, I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I said, "Slow the fuck down for a second and stand up." She got to her feet and I pulled the rest of my clothes off. I picked her up at the waist and turned around and sat her at the edge of her bed. She shifted her weight, pulled a bikini out from under her and tossed it. About then something kicked in that had to have been in my brain but felt like it was in my crotch. Specifically it felt like this something resided right at the base of my balls.

...Sex with Denise had been good, we were both exploring the new world together. Sex with Molly had been wild-- she was incredibly hungry, but I never knew exactly how to handle her. Margery had been spectacular, but brief, and nearly everything we did was her idea. This little blond chick was not going to lead my ass around though-- I was going to match her every step of the way. Tim always called her wild, or dizzy-- well I was going to fuck her wild, dizzy brains out...


I pushed her back on her bed so she was across the middle of it with her butt right at the edge. I lifted her legs at the knees and as I did she stuck them straight out and spread them as wide as she could. I put the head of my cock to her pussy and started to press it in. "Babybabybaby...hold it a sec," she squeaked. Jackie reached down with her left hand and using her index and middle finger she spread her lips apart. Then she licked the fingers of her right hand and rubbed across her opening a few times. "Now try it baby," she whispered. It was tighter than Ringo's snare drum but I got my cock head into her. After that I slid the rest in and once I had my bearings I immediately started to pound that little blond's pussy like a motherfucking jackhammer. It was hard and it was quick and we both came in a rush.

Soon I was on my back in her bed and she was draped across and on top of me chattering away about how great it had been, how she had cum so hard, and how much I filled her up and on and on. Finally I looked at her, our eyes were about three inches apart.

"Jackie! Sometimes you just have to shut the fuck up, OK?" I said.


She hugged me and said, "OK baby. How soon before little Wil's ready to go again?"


"I'll let you know," I said.


And then we were quiet for about an hour or so just holding on to each other.

I felt different. I wasn't chasing pussy and trying to figure out what to do with it after I caught it. This was different with Jackie. Summer was looking good.

15 comments:

Kyra said...

Mmmmm You do the control thing pretty damned good, don't you, Wil?

-Kyra

Crack The Whip said...

I learned things from Jackie that she didn't know she was teaching me. But I'm just a pussycat, Kyra. Dontcha think?

Riff Dog said...

Dude, this is fucking brilliant! I am totally digging your story!

Based on your name, I have a guess where we're eventually headed, but please don't tell me. It's too much fun seeing as we go!

Crack The Whip said...

Thanks Riff. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I love reading your current day exploits and am very glad you're back from the brief hiatus.

By the way, there's a little more closure to the Margery arc coming soon-- I mention this based on a comment you made on an earlier post about her. Right now I have my hands full with Jackie-- it's been fun pondering some stuff about her.

Cate said...

I love the honesty with which you write. The images you create are so real that I feel like I am a part of them. Very sexy stuff.

Cate xxx

Lakey said...

"Jackie! Sometimes you just have to shut the fuck up, OK?"

I swear to god...if only more men said stuff like this. If I heard that I'd waver for a second between angry and incredibly turned on...and would decide on turned on. I can't wait to hear more!

Oh...and I agree with Cate. The little details of what would be on TV and the state of her room really make the story.

Lucy said...

I'm loving the story! And as much as I love it, it's even better when I check back and there is more than one entry I can read at a time. (Patience may be a virtue, but it ain't one of mine).

Lucy

Crack The Whip said...

Cate- It's like the man said, honesty and sincerity are the most important qualities; and if you can fake those you've got it licked.

Lakey- Then again if I had said that to Margery she would have told her Dad to hire a guy to break my knees. Timing is everything. BTW, if you and Cate think anything remotely related to me is a "turn on" or is "sexy" I am in heaven for the next 24 hours. Seriously, I read your blogs you know.

Lucy- I knew the first time I met you that you were short on patience but long on deep concentration and focus. I love you for loving the story of my mispent youth.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Oooh, my, my, my...the wild little blonde...

...and the advent of taking control. I'm digging this.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I also have to agree with Jackie; it's a pleasure having a man stiffen in one's mouth.

Charlene said...

Jackie~~wow~~crack that whip~~~i have this so bookmarked and will be back just as soon as i get my eldery father to bed~~can i bring my pink whip~~~PLAWYN~~~BGWD~~~

~~~you have excellent writing skills~~and yes it's time to take my dad to bed~~
~~~PLAWYK~~~
charlene
charlene

asweetnectar said...

A big thanks to Riff showing you some love. I will be back to enjoy some more!

Crack The Whip said...

Ms. I, thank you for your comments and for your blog.

Charlene- I think I need a new dictionary, but I thank you for reading and enjoying.

asweetnectar- thanks for checking it out... I just now saw the Riff Dog endorsement. Wow. I have a lot of work to do now. Plus, reading it made me check my comments settings. Yikes! I didn't realize I was pissing people off. Sorry to all- word verification is now off.

nitebyrd said...

Hello, Wil! The studly riff dog sent me over. I'm short on time right now but I sure do like what I've skimmed. I'll definitely be back!

CRIMSON said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG. PICKED UP THE LINK FROM RIFFDOG.