Monday, June 16, 2008

Quarry

We were side by side facing each other in her bed. Margery fell asleep and I watched her breathing slowly as I followed her into dreamland. Sometime before dawn I woke up when I felt her hands on my balls and cock. I was wide awake by the time she threw the covers off, pushed my shoulders back on the bed, and slid down to take me into her mouth. It was the first time she had done this with me but I had the feeling it wasn't the first time she had done it.

--------

After a few more hours of sleep I woke up to see Margery coming into the room. She had a dark blue robe on and had obviously just taken a shower. "Wil," she said, "I really need to study today."

I blinked myself awake, sat up, and said, "Um, good morning, uh, yeah, me too. (long pause) I guess I'll get going."

I put on the clothes I had left in a pile on the floor. There was no sign of pink lingerie or pearl chokers to be seen. Before I left I said, "Where did you come from?"

"I was taking a shower," she replied.

"No, Margery. Where did you come from? I mean these past two days have been like I was transported to another planet."

She laughed, "Well, I'm from a town north of Chicago. My father is a second generation Italian with his own successful law practice. My mother immigrated from Brazil as a child. So, that's where I 'come from'-- not a distant planet. I'm sorry we can't spend the day together. Call me this week, OK?"

"OK," I said. I walked back across the town, onto campus and down the hill to my dorm. It was about 9 or 10 AM on a Sunday so everything was pretty quiet. When I started down the hall to my room I stopped and re-buttoned the shirt I was wearing so it was "off" by one button. I unlocked the door and entered. Petey was sitting at his desk facing the door. He looked up, saw me and said, "Keep the shirt, Wil. Or burn it. Just don't you dare give it back."

I took off my clothes and flopped onto the bed. In a few seconds I was asleep again.

--------

I talked to Margery in the middle of the week. She said that her friend Linda, who I knew from Luigi's Friday night, and some other friends were going swimming at a local quarry Saturday afternoon. She wanted me to come along with them. I agreed. It was the weekend before finals and it was very hot and humid. I didn't have a car on campus so Margery said they'd pick me up. Linda was behind the wheel when they drove up and we exchanged smiling hello-how-have-you-been type talk. Margery introduced me to another friend in the front passenger seat and off we went to the quarry-- me and three beautiful women in a white VW beetle. I remember smiling all the way. When we got there we met up with more of their friends; three more women and one guy. I had never met any of them before. So, there were two guys and six girls in our group, which sounds like a pretty good deal. It wasn't. Since there weren't "couples" Margery, Linda, and the rest of the girls wanted to stick together and talk. The water was clear and cold-- it was an old abandoned limestone quarry that had filled with spring water. It was a refreshing afternoon with zero sexual activity. I swam a lot and was glad the water was cold.

--------

About three hours later Linda and Margery dropped me off back at the dorm. They both jumped out when I got out of the car. I got warm hugs from both of them. Lots of "good luck on your exams" talk was passed around. Then they got back in the VW and drove up the hill. As I watched them drive away I had no idea that it was the last time I would see Margery.

14 comments:

Lily said...

Aww come on you two can't end that

Crack The Whip said...

I wish I could re-write that bit of history Lily. But don't count me out!

Cate said...

Uh-oh! This doesn't sound good. If Margery is out of the picture then I hope there is someone else to keep you company. I hate to think of you as a lonely student.

Cate xxx

suburban hotwife said...

Say it ain't so... !
Bye Margery :(

Lucy said...

You simply can't leave it there?!!! It's been awhile since I've been here, so I just read the latest 4 entries and then you leave a cliff-hanger like this. Tsk Tsk. I eagerly await the next instalment to find out why that would be the last time you saw her.

Lucy

Crack The Whip said...

Suburban hotwife & Lucy-- I never dreamed I would have anyone reading this chronicle when I started it so the idea that some of it might disappoint those readers is really something I hadn't bargained for. But, it happened, so I have to follow that history. I love the fact that you and the others who comment are interested. Thank you for that.

Kyra (the lonely housewife) said...

I got the feeling at the start of the post this meant the end of Margery.

But am I the only one who noticed in the "cliff hanger" that he didn't say this was the last time he would see Linda? Could there be more to the Linda part of the story coming up...

I just can't wait to find out. My only complaint about your blog is that I would like to see a post every day!

Crack The Whip said...

Kyra- you always know what to say! Linda and her VW Beetle. You are very oservant.

Crack The Whip said...

I mean, observant-- oops

Kyra (the lonely housewife) said...

So do I get a reward for being so observant? I can think of a couple of ways you can reward me...

Also, thanks in part to you I started going down college memory lane. What a strange trip even, ahem, a few years later. Still, your memory for detail amazes me. Or perhaps I just killed more brain cells than you did?

-Kyra

Crack The Whip said...

I can't even imagine how you killed brain cells, Kyra. I'm a believer that people only learn things when they are ready and want to, therefore I learned little from my classes in college. But, I remember pretty clearly every woman I've ever been with... mostly. Some of it in shockingly clear detail through the mists of time.

Riff Dog said...

I know what you mean about remembering these things in shockingly good detail. I guess when things really make an impression . . . ; )

But I hate to see Margery go! Funny how life works. But I have a funny feeling your sex life doesn't end there . . .

Rosie said...

This ended so..., but since I'm behind on reading I see that the stories continue. But that was rather to be expected. ^_^

CS said...

Yes, I am disappointed too that Margery is out of the picture. I hope that in subsequent blog postings that you get to meet up with her again. She sounds like a world class fuck.. ((smile))