Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Driving Home





A few minutes before we were back at her house Jackie recognized where we were. "Oh no!" she said, "Is the greatest date ever over now?"

"Well, I suppose I can drive around for a while, but, yeah we're almost back to your house," I said. She was pressed against my right side as I drove along the wet road. "But, I don't want to go home now!" she said in mock terror.

"The last thing I want to do is take you home, believe me. But I can't keep this car out all night without getting my ass grounded until the day I go back to school," I said.

"Thanks for bringing that up. Just when I was having the best time of my life," Jackie pouted.

"Oh, I won't really get grounded for the rest of the summer. But I can't keep the car out all night either."

"That isn't what I was talking about. I don't want to think about you leaving."

As I pulled into her driveway I told her I had solved that problem. I was going to pack her in this trunk I had and take her with me. After all I was going to be in a single room in the fall so there shouldn't be any problem. She didn't find this line of snappy patter particularly amusing. I smiled... hopefully... wishing she would cheer up, but smart enough to avoid saying, "Cheer up." As she crossed her arms and took on the demeanor of a woman in a very bad mood staring through the windshield I briefly considered juggling or card tricks. Then she said darkly, "Looks like we still have company." Beth's friend's car was, indeed, still sitting in the drive.

"Can't we stay out a little longer Wil?" she asked.

I backed the car out of the drive again and said, "Where to?" She directed me to a dark country road she knew. As I parked alongside an old farm that looked kind of abandoned she got up on her knees on the seat, faced me and put her arms around my shoulders. She hugged me tighter than I've ever been hugged by someone who wasn't trying to tackle me. Her face was tilted down towards mine. She kissed me with a passion so unchecked that I was stunned. It was as if she wanted to consume me. It had been quite a night. We had fucked standing behind the car, I had fingered her to an orgasm (with her help and guidance), and she had given me a blowjob while driving that nearly put us rubber side up in an 8 foot ditch. By any measure it had already been a peak experience kind of night. And yet... we weren't done.

The passion of our kissing, groping, and grasping was so strong that I finally pushed her off me and onto her back across the front seat with her head at the passenger side door. I pushed her miniskirt up towards her waist and grasped the front of her lavender lace panties with both hands. I did not pull them down. I pulled them apart. The lace front shredded in my hands and I buried my face between her legs. I had my tongue inside her, on her pussy lips, licking her clit, lapping up her juices and then I put the middle finger of my right hand into her as far as I could, pressed it up towards me and pressed my flattened tongue onto her clit and moved my head from side to side. She was pulling at my hair and screaming my name louder than when we were out in the woods hours earlier. I got the distinct impression she found it quite enjoyable.

An hour later I dropped her off at the house and she ran inside.

---------

I hit my hometown around 1 AM or so and stopped at a car wash. It was one of those concrete block stall operations where you put coins in and spray the car yourself with a wand. I wanted to make sure any mud was off the tires and sides of the Olds. Mom and Dad would be taking it to church in a few hours so I couldn't wait until Sunday afternoon to wash it off. As I was spraying away a town police car pulled across the front of the stall. The officer driving the car got out and looked at me. I walked towards him making sure I directed the spray away from him and the squad car. I recognized him as a star from our high school football team when he was a senior and I was in 8th grade.

"You the Wilson boy?" he asked. How did he know who I was? Were they out looking for me because something happened to my parents? Did our house burn down?

"Yes officer, is something wrong?" I said.

"I recognized the car as I drove by and wondered why Bob Wilson was washing his car at 1AM on a Sunday. In the rain," he said with no trace of humor or good cheer.

"Oh, I was out on a date... and with the rain and everything I got the car muddy...um, so I wanted to bring it back clean," I said as the time ran out on my coin wash.

"Where did ya get into mud here in town?" he asked.

"I actually took out a girl from ________. Lots of mud over that way," I said with a small chuckle.

"No kiddin'! I married a girl from there two years ago. You're right about it being muddy out there in the sticks," he laughed, "Lots of good-lookin' girls though! Smart kid. What's your name?" the officer said.

"William. Bill Wilson," I said.

"OK William Bill Wilson. Better get on home. Your Mom & Dad will be takin' this car to St. Joe's in a few hours I imagine," he said, got in the squad car, and drove off.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I'm not sure why exactly. I hadn't done anything wrong. It had been hours since we drank that bottle of dollar wine. I sure wouldn't have failed a breath test. I mean it wasn't against the law fucking a hot little blond from a country town in the next county-- she wasn't sixteen or anything. He couldn't have busted me for reckless driving caused by getting my cock sucked while driving-- nobody saw it happen except Jackie and me. If he had smelled my hands or face he would have gotten a whiff of some grade A pussy, that's for sure. But that wasn't necessarily illegal. Dangerous as hell, but not illegal. As I drove towards the house I somehow felt like a guy who had gotten away with smuggling a million dollars worth of contraband through customs.

It felt pretty cool.

I felt pretty fuckin' cool.

8 comments:

Kyra said...

Pretty fuckin' cool indeed.

That Jackie is a lucky girl.

But I get the feeling she is falling hard for young Wil there now, isn't she? Hoping your going to take her away from all that...

Yet despite the ominous feeling, I can't wait to hear more...

Riff Dog said...

You felt pretty cool because it was pretty fuckin' cool!

I'm sounding like a broken record (guys like us know what that means,) but I am totally digging this story! Love the dialog. Love the descriptions. Love the humor. It all takes me back to when I was that age, although I didn't have nearly the success you did!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Oh, the underwear! What a small sacrifice for such a time.

I would gladly give up a few lace pairs for tearing if I were guaranteed that kind of experience. :)

Crack The Whip said...

Kyra- I only thought I was "cool." Don't worry about Jackie-- she always could take care of herself.

Riff Dog- I was like that rookie who hits .389-- my sophomore slump, and worse, was still to come. I am so glad this is working for you. I am certain that more than half the people who read it found it only because you, graciously, sent them here from your great site. Thank you again.

Ms.I- Deal.

asweetnectar said...

Your stories, ahhhhhhhh.....takes me back.

I am enjoying Jackie!

Jill said...

It is already the last story!
I've been reading them from the start!And I'm here because of Riff...I've start reading the first here yesterday, and had to finish it today! Waiting for the next.
Seems like you had a lot of fun with Jackie!

Crack The Whip said...

nectar- I'm your guide for all your time travel needs

jill- welcome! I'm glad I held your attention for the past couple days. Don't worry, there's more to come and, by the way, it includes a long trip to Novia Scotia and New Brunswick-- even a lobster festival-- but don't tell anybody ssshhhhh!

Jill said...

It will be our secret, then!