Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Wildcat Did Growl



We continued along the narrow country roads-- listening to the radio, talking, and enjoying the fact that I didn't need my right arm for shifting gears or steering this big boat we were plowing along in. From time to time Jackie asked if I knew where we were or where we were going. I told her to relax and enjoy the ride each time. "You wouldn't admit it if we were lost, would you?" she said. "I have no idea, I've never been lost," I said.

She turned up the radio when a song she liked came on. At some point I said, "You know, that song's really pretty stupid."

"I like it," she said.

"You don't actually mean the words though, right? I mean you just like the tune..."

"The words are fine. What's wrong with them?"

"Well, to start with, he meets 'a fly with a buzz' and says 'the heat was hot'. Well, duh. And I figure if you're gonna trust a horse with your life riding across a desert you should at least give it a damn name. And that line, right there, 'cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain'... that sounds like a bad translation from another language into English. It's awful," I said.

"Don't be a snob, Wil. I like it. It makes me think about riding horses and seeing different things like deserts and lizards and stuff. Besides it must be popular since it's on the radio all the time. So, it's just you that doesn't like it. Snob," she said.

"That hurt. I think your favorite song is really about heroin addiction anyway, Jackie," I said pretending to cry.

"You big baby. Besides, what about that song you like about the watchtower. That doesn't make any sense either," she said.

"OK. First of all, that's Jimi Hendrix. The late, great Jimi Hendrix. So just be careful. And, secondly, that song was written by Bob Dylan so it's not supposed to make sense, at least not to mere mortals. On your death bed you'll sit up and say, 'Hey, now I know what Dylan's shit meant', and then you die. That's just how it is. Now if Dylan wrote your goofy horsey song and those 'America' clowns got Jimi to come back to life and play on it, well then you'd have a point. But none of that happened so you're stuck liking a dumb song," I said.

"I still like it. You're just a music snob. And, anyway, where the hell are we?" she said.

"Right where I was headed, little girl. Where the plowmen dig my earth and the wild cat did growl," I said with fake menace in my voice.

------

I pulled onto a one lane concrete bridge over the ditch on the right hand side of the road. It was dusk and the rutted dirt road I took the Olds over ran through a thick woodlot. About 50 feet in off the paved road there was a wide space to the right where I could maneuver the big 88 off, turn it around, pull it closer to the woods, and shut the engine off.

"OK. First, where are we? Second, how did you know this was here? And third, should I be scared?" she said. She wasn't in the least bit scared-- not even the tiniest little bit.

"First, this is our hideaway where nobody can see us or hear us. Second, I knew it was here because, in a way, I built it. And, third, you've never been scared of me and you never will be. C'mon, let me show you something," I said as I opened the door. I helped her with the door and we walked along the little dirt road we drove in on-- in the direction away from the paved road. "See, where the car is it can't be seen from the road. There's woods on the east and west sides and then this to the south-- soy beans," I pointed to the field now visible as we came to the edge of the woods.

"Those are soy beans? Oh look, there's a house way over there, see it?" she said.

"Yeah those green bushes are soy beans. And way over there is corn. And the old folks that live in that house can't see you right here but we should probably get back further towards the woods now just in case," I said.

We walked back to the car. I opened the trunk and pulled out the bottle of cheap wine and the plastic cups I had stopped for on my way to pick Jackie up several hours ago. We leaned against the back of the car and drank, listening to owls hoot and other noises coming from the woods as it got darker. We began to kiss, me with my butt against the back of the car and she pressing herself against me. The plastic cups were on the ground empty alongside the spent bottle. My hands were all over her back, her ass, her arms, her face, her hair. I couldn't touch her enough. She had both hands in my hair and we were kissing deeply, our tongues dancing in and out of each other. I was on fire. I had to have her. I stood up but held her so she didn't turn with me. Standing behind her I pushed her forward so she put her hands on the trunk of the car. Then I pulled her black miniskirt up over her ass. As soon as I did she repositioned her feet farther apart. There was enough light so I could see her legs, her heels, the fact that her panties were lace. I put both of my hands on her tight little ass cheeks. "Nice panties," I said. "They match my top," she said as she slid her hands forward until her body was nearly touching the trunk lid. It seemed impossible that an ass could look that good. It seemed even more impossible that it was right there for me to have. An instinct took over and I lightly smacked the right cheek with my right hand in a motion coming up from below. I heard a little moan so I repeated a few times on each side. Nothing too hard. Just enough to see a little jiggle of her firm cheeks.

Then Jackie slid her right arm under her to get to her pussy. Her left was stretched forward as if she was reaching for the back window of the car. "Fuck me, baby," she groaned, just as I had pulled her panties to the side and pressed my cock into her outer lips. I slowly slid into her, feeling her wetness. I backed out almost all the way and then drove in hard. On the next thrust I smacked her ass harder than before. She must have been convinced that nobody could hear us 'cause she growled, "yesss, fuck me hard!" And so I did. I rode her so hard the back of that Oldsmobile moved up and down. I smacked her ass and I pulled her head back by the hair and drove in and out of her until, finally, I came deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

-------

Some time later we were in the front seat of the car. The only light was the blue-green glow from the dashboard. The engine was off but we had the radio on. I was leaning back against the door. She was pretty much on top of me with the left side of her head on my chest. From time to time we would kiss for a while. At some point I took her top off and she pulled herself up so her tits were in my face. "You don't ever wear a bra, do you," I said.

"I do when I'm going to work. I don't when I wear tops like this, though. Why?" she said.

"Just wondered," I said as I nibbled at her nipples and ran my tongue all over her breasts. She wasn't big, but she was well-proportioned and her nipples were big and firm. I loved the way she sounded when I played with her. Holding her ass firmly in my hands while she arched her back and had me lick and nibble at her tits was just such a good way to spend time on our date out in the woods.

--------

After a long time in the front seat Jackie said, "Let's get in the back." I helped her climb over the seat into the big back seat. "You forgot these," I said as I held her shoes up. "I didn't know I was going to be walking anywhere," she said. "I don't think you bought those shoes for walking," I said and tossed them back to her.

I stretched out, fully clothed, on my back across the back seat. Jackie proceeded to take off every stitch of clothing she still had on and then, with a smile, she put her shoes back on. She got on top of me with her back against me. My arms went around her. She put her head back on my left shoulder and then put her hands on top of mine. "Do this for me, please baby," she said as she guided my hands to her pussy. We must have done some good work together because after a while her mouth was turned towards my ear whispering and moaning many wonderful and exciting things. Her hips rolled and her tight little ass moved on top of my crotch. Then she was panting and gasping for air. She softly said into my ear, "I loved that." "So did I," I told her. In fact it was almost as great as bending her over and fucking her behind the car. But not quite.

--------

It started to sprinkle. "The one problem with this hideaway is that the road to it isn't real good in the rain. We better go," I said. We both got back in the front seat, she got dressed, and I started the car. It was raining pretty good by the time we got back onto the paved road. It would take almost 45 minutes to get to Jackie's house. About 15 minutes down the rain-slick, narrow, country road with the radio playing one of her favorites, she positioned herself like a little kid on a living room floor watching TV. Her legs were bent at the knees so that her high heels were moving back and forth in the air as she moved her head to my lap. She unzipped me and pulled me out as I stiffened.

"Um, this is kind of dangerous, you know," I said.

"Oh, you're right Wil, I should stop," she said, her right hand wrapped around my cock.

"I didn't say that, just take precautions, you know, um, clean up any spills," I said.

She laughed, "Don't worry about that." And then she ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft. I was certain I would cum in two seconds so I instantly thought of the 1968 Detroit Tigers' batting order, "batting first, the second baseman, Dick McAuliffe..." to make it last longer I even played Tracewski at 3rd base instead of Wert. That helped, but seeing her blond head bobbing up and down in my lap, her legs, her spectacular, motherfucking ass, her sexy high heels, well, by the time I got to, "batting ninth, the pitcher, Mickey Lolich" I unloaded my balls into Jackie's mouth. She cleaned up the entire spill just like she promised.

13 comments:

Kyra said...

Wil, you are So. Damn. Good!

I love the writing. I love the story.

And it was hot!

Buy that olds and go on the grand tour.

pitseleh said...

i love this entry. i agree with you about jimi, but at the same time, no matter how silly the america song is, i still sing along when i hear it

suburban hotwife said...

I wish I could travel back in time to meet you back in your college days! Of course, I was much to shy and timid to have known a guy like you when I was a college girl...

But I fantasized about your kind... ;)

Rosie said...

We're apparently about the same age, BUT I never had any such experiences in my life. Well, until now. You are a wonderful writer, Mr. Wilson - having quite a flair.

Crack The Whip said...

kyra- I'm not sure I could cover that many miles. I knew I was starting to bore you kyra so I made sure to bring some smut this time. :) I know what you like.

pitselah- she pegged me correctly back then-- I was a bad music snob. I'm more of a "whatever you like is fine with me guy" now. Whenever I hear "Horse With No Name" I smile to this day.

suburban hotwife- I was the real quiet guy in the back row in your English 220, Shakespeare Tragedies class. I can't believe you never even noticed me. And now it's too late for me!

pitseleh said...

i was always a music snob and my friends called me out on it. i still am but my roommate is british so hes the indie music snob. i just hate everything he likes. ;)

Kyra said...

Wil, you never bore me. But you sure do know what I like!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

This is just quintessentially perfect reading for a Saturday--it makes one dream of road trips passed, planned and yet to come. *wicked grin*

*Damn* man, I would say you had me at your Bob Dylan snobbery, but then I read down to "Fuck me hard!"

I revised my earlier thoughts.

Crack The Whip said...

rosie- I thank you for the kind words... please come back often


pitselah- about two years before the scene in this post Jimi played this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwCBh0z3Hs&feature=related

I doubt there's any "indie" stuff today as good as the last minute of that video; but I'm an old guy, I would say that.

kyra- hehehe

Ms.I- I ordered the Delta88 from ebay, as we drive down the road the people will all say, "two riders were approaching (and) the wind began to howl...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ncQgjIlFM&feature=related

All-- thank you for reading my little tales from the distant past.

Riff Dog said...

Damn, Wil! I love how you tell these stories!

I would have the same sort of music conversations, although I'd give "Horse With No Name" some slack. And the batting order tricks . . . I remember those days well!

Rogue said...

Well done, sir. Nice.

Rhiley said...

Way to go jackie...My favorite part had to be right when she said "fuck me hard" & I wasn't expecting the ending. Really frickin nice Wil. & lol @ the batting order tricks. its so funny to hear what goes on in a guys head..

Crack The Whip said...

A tip of the hat to the master, Riff Dog.

Rogue- thanks for that, I appreciate it.

Rhiley- it's good to see you back again. I don't know if your boyfriend is a baseball fan but I know the Cubs have lots of guys with long names. If I was with you I'd have Zambrano, Soriano and Kosuke Fukodome all playing-- that would give me at least ten extra strokes. ;-)

I'd bench Lee-- great player but his name is too short for my purposes.