Monday, August 25, 2008

Cock Whipped



Before we were through the front door Jackie's legs were around my waist and her arms around my neck. I kicked the door closed behind us and took her straight to her room as she kissed my face. Somewhere under a pile of everything from her closet was a bed-- it hadn't moved since the last time I saw it so I was pretty sure I could find it. I unhooked her coveralls without dropping her and let the bib part fall open revealing her breasts. They looked great and tasted better. Not so much taste, I guess, but texture. I put her on her feet and pushed the denim to the floor. Those coverall cutoffs had been the sum total of everything she was wearing.

"Beth's gone all day?" I asked gruffly. She nodded while kind of working her mouth like she was biting at the inside of her cheeks and lips.

"Good," I said, "You look great, Jackie." She did too. Her hair was a bit longer and now almost shoulder length which was just right for her. When I first met her it was shorter. I liked it better now and told her. She still didn't say anything. "Is something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head very slightly from side to side while looking down at the floor like she had done something humiliating. I was confused. She was naked. I was fully dressed. We were standing next to her bed. Finally I just said, "What is it, Jackie?"

She looked at me and said one word very softly, "Cock."

I smiled slightly and said, "You know where it is, girl." She sat back on the bed and pulled me to her by grabbing my jeans and belt buckle. While she got my pants open I took off my sweatshirt-- it didn't seem fair that she was nude and I wasn't. She didn't get my pants, boots, and socks off before she had me in her mouth, however. Unzipped, unbuckled, my pants and underwear pulled down to my thighs, and watching that naughty little blond make my cock disappear in her mouth-- it felt like I was back home.

After she had been licking, nibbling, tugging, sucking and stroking me for a while my brain was struck with the idea that the art of cock sucking didn't have to be a face-to-face sort of thing. It was pretty hard to fuck at a 45 degree angle-- not impossible-- but damn difficult. But the human neck, head, and mouth were very versatile. Jackie's mouth was capable of great things. That much I knew for certain. So, I pulled away from her mouth and pivoted back on my left foot until I was off to the side. Then with my left hand I got her by that blond hair I loved so much and pulled her down off the bed. She went to her knees. I jerked her head back and stepped up to her from the side and, pressing it down with my right hand, I put my cock against her wide open mouth. Jackie now had my cock in a position where its length was in the same direction as her lips. I tightened my grip on her hair and pulled her head over towards my left thigh. Her head was still back so her eyes were on the ceiling when they weren't looking into mine.

"Did you say you wanted hard cock, little girl? Huh?" She nodded slightly against my grip. "Well, here it is, what the fuck are you going to do with it?" I said as I ran the bottom of my shaft across her mouth from balls to head. After just one pass I took my cock at the root with my right hand and slapped it across her mouth. I moved her head around by controlling it with my clenched fist in her hair and proceeded to cock-whip her cheeks, eyes, nose, hair, neck, forehead--- everywhere-- until returning it to her mouth. Right where it belonged.

"Work the underside, girl. Right there!" I said as I put the cock head onto her outstretched tongue. She was all over it. Drooling, sucking, licking on that hard-on. I relaxed my grip in her hair enough to let her do what she wanted on my cock. She moved around on the floor to get back to a face-to-face, or technically, a face-to-cock position. Jackie was completely in the moment. Nothing else mattered right then. She was a cock sucking animal. She was, and is, a natural born cocksucker. I've told her exactly that. She just smiles.

There are only two things that ever get Jackie to stop chattering: a hand held tightly over her mouth, and her own cock hunger.

16 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

*mouth agape*

Wow. That's just. Wow.

*shiver*

Lucky girl, that one.

L. said...

Damn. I'm speechless. In a good way.

Cheating Wife said...

I guess when you love it, you become quite good at it...as with anything in life...I like Jackie, she is my kind of woman.

Nice photo, by the way...curious where all of those come from?

;-)

Wil said...

Ms. I- in her case "luck" really is the residue of desire

L- speechless? and nobody has his hand over your mouth... interesting

CW- I think Jackie should stay away from you... a corrupting influence ;-) I love photography and am always on the lookout for interesting shots to illustrate my smutty musings.

Kyra said...

I'm sure there are other girls mentioned somewhere else in your blog, but I can't remember their names offhand. I suspect you were suffering from a similar bout of amnesia at that moment?

Love this post as I'm sure you would guess.

Interesting use of present tense in that last paragraph, or was that an error by a writer who makes so few of them?

Wil said...

kyra- selective amnesia you mean? What's a tense or two between friends?

pitseleh said...

while were on the subject of girls who crave cock . . .

Wil said...

always good to hear from a rooftop in NYC... right pitseleh?

Benedict Smith said...

just started reading your blog. quite the chronicle from the bit that i've read thus far.

Cate said...

Diana, who?

A blond, cock addict is always better than a redhead with attitude as far as I am concerned.

Cate xxx

Wil said...

Cate, your bias is showing, blondie.

suburban hotwife said...

I, too, noticed the change in verb tense... very interesting, Mr. Wilson!!

If indeed there is something important to the present tense reference, it is even more interesting to look back and read 'pro Jackie' comments like Cate's from previous posts - maybe some readers had a premonition of what was/is yet to come...

Distracted said...

I'm sitting here trying to think of something witty and it's not happening. I'm to busy reading and re-reading and re-reading any and all paragraphs with her hair in your hand.

Wil said...

sh- time will tell

distracted- sorry to distract you like that

Wil said...

benedict smith- thank you, please come by anytime, we're open all night and there's never a cover charge.

Riff Dog said...

"She was, and is, a natural born cocksucker. I've told her exactly that. She just smiles."

Oh, I love this! And I guess I'm not the only one to notice the tense shift.

But don't tell me!!!