Thursday, August 28, 2008

Not Done Yet




Before I came I pulled away from Jackie. I reached down, picked her up by getting my hands under her arms, and tossed her on her clothes-covered bed. I grabbed her legs behind the knees and jerked her ass to the edge in one swift move. I held her ankles together with her legs straight up. I made sure her legs were as far up as they would go by bouncing her cute little butt on the mattress, grinning slightly as I looked straight into her eyes. Then I spread her apart as far as I could without hurting her. I would never, ever, want to hurt little Jackie who had been so good to me. Jackie didn't use me, she didn't discard me, she loved me. Amazing as it seemed to unworthy me.


She reached towards her pussy and guided my hard cock, still wet from her hot little mouth, into her slippery sex. I knew I wouldn't last long after the extraordinary cock sucking I'd just experienced. Hell, it was more than that physical act, it was the passion she showed, the joy she took in all of this. Jackie didn't fight against my force with her. She desired it. It was so clear. Feeling that, knowing that, made my passion for her even greater. We fucked furiously. And collapsed into each other on her bed.

-------


There's sex and then there's sex. Our summer together had been so tremendous but I was concerned all the way over to her place that morning if the five weeks apart had been destructive. God knows I had fucked up while at school. I couldn't turn down anything beautiful offered to me on a platter-- I had proven that to myself. Would she sense that? Would I sense that she had moved on to someone else in the past month and a half? Would it just be a sad, quick meeting and a good-bye? Honestly, until I pulled into her drive and saw her I didn't really know. There was nothing sad or quick about our day together. And now, after our first climax of the day, we were under the sheets, her back against my chest and her head on my right arm. For the first time since I got there Jackie was chattering away now. She sounded happy, excited, full of her usual energy. I listened to her, answered a few of her questions with one or two word answers, and tried to stay alert. Finally, I pulled her as close as I could get, reached over with my left hand and covered her mouth lightly. My lips were right behind her left ear and I said, "Now you need to be still."


I removed my hand and she immediately asked why. I covered her mouth gently again and said, "Because, I want you to slow... way... down. I want you to be very still. I want you to relax and stop worrying about what you are going to say next. We'll have plenty of time to talk today. Right now, just be quiet, Jackie."


I took my hand away and she said nothing. She opened her mouth as if to say something. I wrapped her even more tightly in my arms and held her close. She sighed softly, resigned to being quiet for a while. We both got very calm together.


11 comments:

L. said...

I love the ending to this one, the quietness.

...it was the passion she showed, the joy she took in all of this.

I think that line above epitomizes what is often missing and why we (well, me, at least) go looking elsewhere. Not just getting that sense of passion from someone else, but being able to give it.

Cheating Wife said...

I like the combination of intensity and tenderness...a great blend with the right person...

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

The force and then the tenderness? What a powerful dichotomy. No wonder Jackie was so very much *yours*.

Kyra said...

I don't get the unworthy comment at all. As the others have said, the perfect blend of force and tenderness. And a man who knows when to employ his talents in each? Delicious.

Wil said...

L- thank you for that. very much.

CW- it is an intoxicating blend I think.

MsI- yes, she was, for a while. what a lucky, rare find.

K- I remember very clearly feeling unworthy becauseof Diana... that was what I was getting at with that phrase-- don't worry, I didn't lack confidence around her ;-)

suburban hotwife said...

I can only imagine how content Jackie felt in your arms as the two of you basked in the silence.

I hope you felt content, too

Cate said...

Once again, you have captured a moment beautifully. As I read this, I saw myself as Jackie... and it is a very lovely thought.

Perfectly written.

Cate xxx

Wil said...

SH- Content? Sure, I'd just had sex so I was so content I probably fell asleep. Men are like that ya know. ;-)

Cate- I will accept that as graciously as I possibly can. Thank you.

Claire said...

Well, I understand why he felt unworthy, as well he should!!! He was cheating on Jackie with that floozie Diana!!! Men are such dogs!!!

Wil said...

claire- you always understand

suburban hotwife said...

Oh, Claire, you really feel tormented by Riff, don't you.

There, there, now, just relax and enjoy Wil's story ...