Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?



So... what are you doin' New Year's Eve? Maybe you'll be at the Peep Drop in Bethlehem, PA, or The Cheese Drop in Plymouth, WI. Maybe instead you'll be watching the Peach Drop in ATL or the Great Sausage Drop (my favorite) in little Elmore, OH just down the road from the world famous Walleye Drop in Port Clinton. They drop a big Acorn in Raleigh, NC. Why? I'm not sure. In Easton, MD they'll let a Maryland Crab fall to Earth, which is cool, but you have to love that in crazy Key West, FL they will lower (not drop!) a Pirate Wench. I better get going if I'm gonna get to the Keys in time to catch that comely wench!

Whatever you do tonight, don't get hurt... and don't hurt someone else. That's my only rule you crazy kids.

Love,

Wil

7 comments:

Kyra said...

How 'bout let's meet in the Keys, Wil?

I have no big plans whatsoever, just like every other year or most days of the year.

I wish you all the best for 2009.

Wil said...

Now there's an idea-- I bring my own wench instead of rushing to get there in time to catch that one. Happy2009, K.

~c said...

i'm gonna watch the Celestial Show - "A delightful display of planets and the moon will occur on New Year's Eve for anyone wishing to step outside and look up just after sunset."

A Blessed New Year to you and your's..

~c

L. said...

First, do no harm. Always a good rule to follow in life and love as well as on New Year's Eve.

Hope yours is a happy one, Mr. W. Keep it cracking.

mybutton said...

In my living room with a few friends and all our kids sitting watching...Dick Clark?!? Why do they trot him out every year? I used to love him but, since his stroke its just too painful to watch. He brings the party to a screeching halt! Ugh.

Happy New Year, Wil!

Cheating Wife said...

I was on the couch in front of a fire, with a bottle of bubbly and the H. Very quiet (big surprise). Hope yours was a good one....Happy 2009, Wil...

CW

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I was sick on NYE. Bundled up with the sniffles.

I know. I lead an exciting life. ;)