Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bottleneck Slide



“Get over here,” I said.
Denise stepped closer to where I was sitting.
I tugged on the drawstring of her cute pajama bottoms. When the knot came undone the boxer shorts didn’t fall. The elastic waistband held them on her hips. So I took them by both hands and popped them down over her ass and let them fall to the floor of the motel room.


“I love what you’ve done with the place,” I said.
She was looking down at me and smirked.
“Last time I visited here things were more, um, natural and wild. Looks like you’ve trimmed up in a most fashionable way,” I said.
“I try to stay up with the times,” Denise said.
“I always think of you as having style—not a slave to fashion.”
"I like that. That describes me I think," she said.

I put my palm between her legs and ran my middle finger through the rosy pink furrow—from bottom to top. Her lips were completely exposed, dark next to her pale white skin, and after a few passes of my finger those lips glistened. She had left a nicely trimmed patch of soft hair to the north. It was her natural dirty blond color. By the next time I gently traced a finger along and through her opening she had one hand in my hair and the other on my shoulder.

With her still standing in front of me as I sat in the chair I worked her with my right hand-- running fingers along her lips, through her wet center, but never pushing straight into her.

I looked up at her.
“Take that top off,” I said.
She pulled the pajama tank top over her head and as it popped off her breasts they bounced up and then fell back to rest. I reached up and got her right tit in my left hand as I slid the middle finger of my right into her warm, wet cunt. I squeezed, fondled, tugged and pinched her soft tits, one after the other. I filled her pussy slowly and deliberately-- one finger, then two. When she was soaked in her own slick juice I let go of her tits and reached over to the desk and got the bottle of white wine.

“Here, have this,” I said.
She took it and looked through the bottle.
“It’s empty,” she said.
“I know dear, you drank most of it.”
“Why did you hand it to me?”
I pulled my fingers out of her.
“Get on the bed, Denise.”

She sat on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor and the wine bottle in her hand.
I moved the chair right up to the bed, so close that my knees were against her legs. I was still fully clothed. Denise was naked with a bewildered look on her face.
“Now, get up on the bed right in front of me and show me what you can do with that,” I said, pointing at the bottle.
“Seriously?”
“I’ve never been more serious, Denise.”

I leaned back in the chair looking her straight in the eyes.
She sat there staring back at me. Then she slid back a bit on the bed. She opened her legs showing me that neatly trimmed pussy. She pulled her knees back, put her feet on the bed, and reached between her legs with one hand. She spread her lips apart and put the top of the wine bottle right to her opening. Then Denise closed her eyes, turned her face towards the ceiling, and pushed an inch of the bottle neck into her.

“Good girl. Now lets see how much you can take, Denise. The first few inches aren’t very wide.”