Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Intelligence

Anyone who travels a great deal on business knows the feeling of waking up and not knowing where one is. What hotel is this?
What city am I in?


It happened to me that morning in Chicago. It took a few seconds to remember the city, the hotel, the circumstances. It took very little time to know why I was slightly awake without the alarm sounding though. It was her grip on my cock. Even before I knew there was enough ambient light in the room to sort of see her I could tell by her scent that it was Jackie. A good thing too since that’s who I went to bed with the night before.

“Does this happen every morning?” she asked.
“Does what happen?” I said.
“This. An erection.”
“I dunno.”
“How can you not know?”
“Well, sometimes I have an erection when I wake up and sometimes I don’t.”
“So, it doesn’t always happen,” she said as she slowly stroked the part of me under discussion.

“I don’t know. Like I said before. Maybe sometimes I have one, it goes away, and then I wake up. Other times I wake up and it’s hard. Beats me what happens while I’m asleep.”
She snorted and kept stroking me-- slowly but insistently.
I continued, “Morning wood, ya know.”
“I’ve heard of it. But I thought maybe it was like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster—just a myth.”

There was silence. And the slow stroking of cock.

“It’s nice to wake up this way,” I said, “Plus, it saves me lots of energy.”
“You’re an ass. Hand me the stuff on the nightstand.”

I rolled over halfway and stretched to reach the lube we’d used the night before. She held on. Then, after drizzling my cock with too much of the magic sauce, she started back in on me with two hands. More insistent. More intent.

I reached over and put my hand on her ass.
“Don’t touch,” she said.
“Don’t touch?”
“No. Just let me do this. Relax.”
She used her hands alternately. First sliding her right from head to base then the same thing with the left. Over and over. Soon, I was wide awake and ready to burst. She sensed it, switched to one hand, more grip and double the pace. Her slippery grip was perfect—not so tight as to feel like she was ripping the thing off and not so light as to lose the friction and heat.

Soon I told her to slow down. I was ready to cum.
Now, I’d like to tell you that I shot a load that smacked the ceiling and knocked a hole clean through the roof.
But actually my cum rolled gently down the back of her right hand.
And, I’d like to tell you she licked it all up, showed it to me in her mouth and then swallowed it. But actually she got out of bed, walked into the bathroom of the suite and washed her hands.

I watched her walk naked back to the bed. I don't know if I've ever pointed this out, but Jackie Sampson is a babe. She slid into bed next to me. I found that it was alright to touch her now and we wrapped ourselves around each other.

“Oh Wil, I love you,” Jackie said. It wasn't a dreamy statement. It was matter-of-fact. Like "Oh Wil, the sun's coming up."

I stared at the green numbers on the alarm clock and wondered what the hell I was going to do with that bit of information.