Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Charge Forward



I pulled into Mona’s driveway on Saturday night. There was a fairly new Dodge Charger with Kentucky plates parked there. I had spent a lot of time since Wednesday night wondering if I should bail out on the little party for three. My feet had definitely gotten cold. On Friday Mona called me from work on her lunch break. Luckily my dad was at work and mom was at a neighbor’s house so I could talk. As soon as I heard her voice I felt better about our plans. She asked me not to let Chet know we had been together Sunday and Wednesday nights. In fact she wanted to make sure I didn’t let on I’d ever touched her before. That was no problem—I wasn’t about to bring it up. The effect on me, though, was good. See, up to then I felt like the extra person. Like they were a couple and I was the third wheel. But by having this little secret between us it felt better somehow. I knew something Chet didn’t know. Mona hadn’t gone to college but she would’ve aced Psychology. She definitely knew how to motivate me anyway.

I rang the bell and Mona opened the door. She welcomed me warmly and re-introduced me to Chet. I told him I liked his car. I didn’t tell him it was the sort of thing I would expect a guy like him to drive if he couldn’t afford a Corvette. Hell, I would be happy if my little Italian two-seater didn’t disintegrate into a rust pile while it was parked in her drive-- I sure wasn’t about to take a shot at Chet’s wheels.


Mona made some small talk asking me questions she knew the answers to since we’d seen each other twice already that week. Still, we put on a good show for Chet’s benefit. She was wearing a pair of jeans that she had spray painted on and a rust colored knit top that was just about as tight as the jeans. She looked every bit as good as I expected her to look but she soon excused herself to “get dressed” leaving Chet and me in the living room.

We both watched her leave the room and then Chet looked at me, “Willie, that is one hot piece-a-ass. You have no idea what you’re getting into tonight. This isn’t like some college chick at a frat party.”
“I’m not in a frat,” I said.
“Well, you know what I mean.”
I did. Maybe this wasn’t going to work out after all. I was going to be around him all night, not just Mona, and I didn’t think we would get along. We weren’t even from the same generation.

Chet got us both a beer from the kitchen and we sat in the living room drinking and chatting. He started to seem like an OK guy. We talked about sports, cars, colleges, and then he asked about Sharon. Obviously he had met her when he met me back in August. That conversation was uncomfortable only in that I didn’t want to say anything about Mona and she was pretty well linked to Sharon in my world—at least up until a week ago.

He recalled that Sharon was “cute enough”, but had “a great fuckin’ body.” I figured that the best way to keep from saying anything about Mona was to keep talking about Sharon. So I told him a few things—not as much as I’ve told you, of course, dear reader(s).
“She sounds like a lotta fun, Wilson. Why did you guys break up?”
“She didn’t really enjoy sucking my cock,” I said.
He grinned.
“Seriously? Is that it? I thought Mona said she broke up with you?” he said.
“Well, Chet, I didn’t mean that I broke up with her because she wouldn’t—I meant she broke up with me because I always wanted her to suck my cock,” I said.
He laughed, knowing I was bullshitting him. He was alright, I guess. Kind of like the dirty old uncle I didn't need.

“Well, you don’t have to worry about that tonight, buddy.”
I damn near said the wrong thing by affirming my knowledge of Mona’s oral techniques.
“I like the sound of that,” I said.
“Before she gets out here let’s go over a few things. Have you ever done anything like this before?”
I told him I hadn’t.
“Well here’s the deal. She’s been beggin’ for this. Hell, she wanted me to get a couple of my friends over to my place to gangbang her. No way I was gonna let any of my buddies get any! I’m tellin’ you, she’s wild as hell,” he said.

Well now, that’s not the way she tells it, Chet my man, I thought. But who the hell really knows the truth here. Still, my money would be on Mona before Chet Charger.

“Fuck, Wil, there’s tons of pussy all around where I live. You know this chick’s good if I drive all the way up here for it.”
He grinned at me.
“Anyway. As far as I’m concerned there’s only one ground rule. I get her pussy first,” he said.
“That’s it?” I said.
“Yep. That’s it. I’m in first. After that, go for it. But, man, just keep after her. I’ll bet the two of us together can’t wear her out. I’m tellin’ ya, she’s a fuckin’ wildcat,” Chet said.

My blood was up. The idea of double teaming Mona had finally locked in for me. I was ready. Chet went out to the refrigerator and got us each another beer. We had just started to drink when we heard Mona coming down the hall. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her. She was wearing the long black dress I had helped her pick out back in August. Necklace, earrings, heels… she was stunning. I had expected her to come out in lingerie so her appearance really threw me.

She came over and sat between us—slightly closer to Chet.
“Mona, I think you should move over there and get to know Wil a little bit better,” Chet said.
“Good idea,” she said with a dirty grin.
She moved right up against me and we kissed. Soon my right hand began to explore her from her left thigh up to her left breast. I could feel her erect nipple through the shiny black fabric. Our tongues were soon darting into each other’s mouths. I remembered what she had said to me when she wanted me to pick out that dress in the mall in Louisville. I was afraid Chet would think the apparent suddenness of our passion was odd. But he was firing up a joint and not really concerned.

Mona had a couple hits and soon we were all off to her bedroom. Chet sat down in the chair as I took Mona’s dress off her. I took her down to nothing but a tiny black g-string, black high heels, jewelry, and perfume. Chet stood up and pulled his shirt off, unbuckled, and got out of his clothes. As soon as he started down that path I got undressed too. He bent Mona over. She put her hands on the corner of the bed and he slowly put his cock into her pussy from behind. I had been concerned that it would be difficult to have an erection around another guy. But, I just concentrated on Mona and it didn’t seem to be an issue. I stepped closer and she lifted one hand off the bed, stroked my dick a couple times, and then took me into her mouth. My hands went to her black hair and I fed her more cock as Chet began to drive into her from behind.