Wednesday, November 11, 2009

RSVP

“Are you talking about a, um, the three of us, um, in bed together, or did I miss something?”
“You didn’t miss anything, sweetie. Yeah, a three-way. You, me and Chet,” Mona said.

Pause.
Long pause.

“Does Chet know about this?”
“Yeah,” she said, thankfully leaving off the “you dummy” part.
“I mean about me, not does he know what a three way is…”
She laughed at me.
“Yeah. I mean he doesn’t know that you would be the other guy for sure but he knows I was thinking about asking you.”
“So, this past week, I’ve been auditioning?”
“No! Not like that... I mean... here’s the thing Wil... Chet knows I have this fantasy of, ya know, havin’ more than one guy at a time. And he thinks it sounds like a lot of fun. But he suggested a couple of his friends and I just don’t want to do that,” she said.
“Why not?”
“I dunno, I guess I don’t like the idea of him and his buddies talkin’ about it over beers some day. Ya know? I wanted it to be somebody I already wanted to fuck anyway,” Mona said, “and he’s met you, and thought it would be OK if that’s what I wanted.”

I kinda felt like my head might explode. I never saw this coming. Hell, I never saw her call to get together over spring break coming either, but this was completely mind-boggling. Now, you might think I’m kidding, but I didn’t really want to do it. Chet was at least ten years older than me—at least. Mona was somewhere in between our two ages—frankly I felt like I would be the third wheel and like a kid at an "adults only" party. No, I was pretty uneasy about the idea at the time. Now, of course, as I look back I want to tell that college kid idiot to wake up.

“I don't know, Mona. I feel pretty weird about it,” I said.
“Why sweetie? We’ve been having fun this week. You’d have fun Saturday night too, I promise.”

That was the problem. I had been having a lot of fun. Mona was teaching me a lot. She was bringing out stuff in me that I was unaware of. It had been great. And now the idea of seeing her with Chet just wasn’t working for me. Plus, I wasn’t sure I could even do anything with her while he was right there. I mean, how self-conscious would I be with this veteran swordsman critiquing my cock-work? But the biggest issue was that it seemed like they were "a couple" and I was a prop being brought in from the outside. My function was to be a dildo, as far as I could tell. I was going to pass on the invitation.

Mona looked at me with a pouty look. She knew I was going to say “no thank you.” She said, very softly, “Wil, I want to feel your hard cock in my mouth while he’s doin’ me from behind. I want you grabbin’ my titties and my hair and pushin’ me down on your stiff dick while Chet’s fuckin’ me. Won’t you do it for me, sweetie? I want it so bad.”

Well, since she put it that way! You know, I really wouldn't
have agreed, but she asked me the right way. I couldn’t disappoint her like that. I had to do my level best.

Later, as I was trying to get to sleep back at the house, all of the worries came back. But it was too late to turn back now. Better to think of things more pleasing and drift off to sleep…