Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Model


Film was a lot more monetarily precious than a digital image is today so it was very important that my model was ready before I fired the first frame. Cheap red wine helped. A great deal. After she had a glass she reapplied her lipstick and we started making pictures.

For the first third or so Mona was in bra, panties, and boots-- all black. Through the next third she lost the bra and then the panties. Thinking that I might actually be able to use some of these shots for a future photography class I took about ten of her nude. They were sufficiently arty. And then I was out of black and white film. Which meant we were in an over-bright bedroom with me in my clothes and Mona naked-- there was only one thing to do.

I kept my clothes on, turned off the photo lights, put the camera down, and got on the floor at the foot of the bed. I pulled her towards me and she put her legs on my shoulders. I buried my face between her legs and ate her muff like a starving man. I tongued and nibbled at her lips. I avoided her clit but I teased, licked, and nibbled her everywhere else I could find. Then I started working two fingers into her soaked cunt. I twisted my hand while sliding my fingers into Mona's slit. I screwed in and out of her using three fingers—getting as deep into her as I could get. She was wide open and breathing noisily. At that point I finally started working her clit with my lips and tongue, always careful not to put the tip of my tongue right on her warm pink button.

She squirmed and thrashed. Her hips bucked. Then she grabbed my hair with both hands and screamed. My model came on my face.

I stood up, took my clothes off, and stroked my cock up hard while looking at her beautiful, nude body. She was spent but smiling. I reached down, got my hands on her hips and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. I spread her legs apart and buried my cock into her steaming pussy in one stroke.