Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Night of Firsts

Using a map from the local Conoco station I plotted my drive from the Wild American West to the Great American Southeast so as to freeload an overnight with old family friends, followed by a Friday night at Sparkle’s place. I didn’t need to get to my final destination until Sunday night so that left Saturday and Saturday night wide open for potential misbehavior in my old college town. When I stopped for lunch on Friday I calculated my estimated time of arrival and called Sparkle to let her know I wouldn’t get there until after 11 PM. As before, I got her housemate/tenant and she said she’d leave the message.

I pulled into the driveway at her rental house near campus at about 11:30 PM. It looked like the only light on in the house was a dim one in what I presumed was the living room. I knocked on the door hoping she was near the door—I didn’t want to ring the bell and wake the whole house if I didn’t have to do so. After a few moments a figure came to the door. It was Sparkle; rubbing her eyes, blind as a bat without her glasses, and dressed in a pale-colored kimono-type ankle-length robe.

As she opened the door I took one step in and without a word she put her arms around me and planted a kiss on my mouth. It was the first time we ever kissed. When I started to come up for air she would have nothing of it, she put her hands in my hair and opened her mouth wide and ran her tongue in my mouth. I reciprocated in a like manner with appropriate vigor.

Finally when we pulled apart I said,
“Damn you must have been having a helluva dream.”
“Oh, Daddy, you have no idea…”
“Daddy?” I thought. That was new.
I said I should bring some stuff in from the van. She said it could wait until morning.
Hell, why argue?

She took me by the hand and took me to her bedroom at the back of the first floor. It was a fair sized room lighted only by the pinkish glow from a small lamp on a chest of drawers. We faced each other and I made a quick mental note that the front of the robe, even when closed, afforded an excellent view of her more than ample cleavage. More kissing followed and a mutual craving was revealed.

I pulled on the end of the belt of her robe and it untied easily. The robe fell open and it was immediately clear to me that she had lost 10 to 15 pounds since I had last seen her. It didn’t appear that much of that total had come from her tits.
“Mmmm. Sit on the bed, Daddy,” Sparkle said in a little girl voice I'd never heard from her.
I figured I could do that so I did.
“Damn, you went out there and came back a cowboy, boots and all, didn’t you?”
“I guess I’m about as much a real cowboy as you are a Japanese girl, LJ,” I told her, referring to the kimono that was now on the floor.
She shook her head, grinning, and reached behind me to get a pillow. She dropped the pillow on the floor between us.
“Maybe you should stand back up, cowboy,” she said.
She got on her knees on the pillow as I stood.
“Let me show you something new I’ve learned, Daddy.”
She unzipped my jeans, got my hard cock out, and blew me for the first time.