Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You've Been There, I'm Sure

I was tired from two long days of driving after all. And Sparkle had been asleep when I got to her place that Friday night. So, after she sucked me off, we soon fell asleep together in her bed at the back of the first floor of the house. It was one of those nights where you go from sound sleep... to being roused from your slumber... to fucking... and then back to sleep. Lather and repeat. Don’t bother rinsing. You’ve been there I’m sure.

I awoke to the first light coming through the blinds. Sparkle was still asleep. I got up, wandered off to the bathroom, and then got back into bed. Despite the strenuous activity throughout the night I felt pretty rested-- but not eager to get out of bed for the day. I didn’t need to be back on the road until Sunday morning and I wondered what an entire Saturday hanging out with Sparkle might entail. I wondered how she dressed these days. All I had seen her wear so far was that kimono-like robe and I wondered if she still wore clothes to shock people or if she had started to fit in more.

She was on her left side facing away from me. When I had gotten back into bed I lifted the covers enough that she was visible from the top of her blonde head down to her snow white ass. I was starting to think quite a bit about that big, round ass when she stirred. She slipped out of bed without a word and walked, naked, to the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later. I watched every bounce and quiver as she stepped back to the bed and got back under the covers. She had her back to me again but was about a foot closer than she had been. I ran my right hand from her shoulder down to the curve of her waist to her hip and then over her smooth ass. Without a word she slid back towards me, still on her side. She pushed her ass back a little further.

I assumed that was a good sign, so I gathered some of her hair up in my left hand and held on firmly while I slid my right slowly down her bare back and over her ass until I reached between her legs and found her wet slit. As I got there she rolled over onto her tummy. I followed her lead until I was up on my knees behind her. I got her by the hips and pulled her back until she was on her knees with her head on the bed and her arms stretched in front of her. I slid my cock into her soaked pussy remembering the time she squirted all over my bed two years prior. I pressed down with both hands on the small of her back and began to drive in and slide back out. Sparkle had drained me good over the course of the evening. I felt like my balls couldn’t possibly come up with another drop of jizz, but that wasn’t going to stop me from banging away at her slippery cunt.

I was reasonably sure she was enjoying this latest go as I soldiered on. I kept one hand on her back and reached forward with the other to catch her hair and pull her head back. As I did that she growled, “Smack my ass, Daddy.” I still had no idea where this "Daddy" stuff was coming from, but it didn’t bother me. I gave her big ass an open hand swat and drove into her as deep as I could.

By the time we finished, exhausted, both of her cheeks were pink, warm, and glowing.

We were silent for a while as our heart rates slowed and our breathing got back to normal. We talked a bit about nothing in particular. Then I asked her what she wanted to do over the course of the day ahead of us. She said we could do anything and go anywhere... except for about a two hour period in the mid-afternoon when she had something to do. She said she had to go out for a while.

“No problem. Something for school, work….?” I said.
“Uh, nah. I promised this guy I’d meet him for coffee,” she said.
I tried not to let anything show on my face.
“Like a date?” I said.
“No. Not really a ‘date’. He’s been asking me out forever… an older guy… and I keep making excuses… but he keeps trying... so I finally said 'OK' to a cup of coffee.”
“So, you figured with me in town it was a good time to go out with him?”
“The other way around, jerk. I didn’t even know you were going to be here until a few days ago if you recall, ass. I had already agreed to do this... to meet him when you called. I didn’t say to you, ‘sorry but I’m busy’… I told you to stay here, with me, ya know.”

Arguing with that would be stupid. So I just smiled and said it was all cool with me. But she could have told him that something had come up and that she’d have to postpone their coffee date if she really wanted to. I knew that. She knew that. She knew that I knew that—which is why she called me a jerk and an ass. She was making a strong offense be her defense.

You’ve been there, I’m sure.