Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No Reason To Run Off

I considered hitting the road early and driving south while Sparkle was on her afternoon date. I didn’t really need to sit around while she was out with some other guy—no matter how inconsequential she made it sound. One problem with the idea of heading down the highway was that I didn’t have anywhere to stay that night and I didn’t have much money for a motel room. The other problem was that Sparkle had figured out that I might bolt and warned me against it. Her warnings wouldn’t dissuade me, but a promise might. So when she promised to “make it worth it” for me to hang around until Sunday morning I figured, what the hell, I probably should stay.

She got ready to go and I couldn’t believe the way she looked. Her wardrobe choice was nothing like I expected. She was wearing a dress that was sort of a 1920's/30’s movie star look. I guess it would be called “vintage” but at the time I thought it looked like she was getting ready for a costume party and going as Mae West. She came to me for a hug on the way out. Her big tits pressed against me and my hands, of course, went straight to her round ass. Just as I thought, the missing panty line was because of no panties.
“I’ll be right back, Wil. Now, don’t pout.”
And off she went.
------

I was sitting in the living room reading when two young women came downstairs. Sparkle had said she had a housemate but I hadn’t seen or heard anyone until moments before these two came down the staircase.
“You must be L.J.’s friend,” said the slight, pale one.
“Yeah.”
She introduced herself and her friend and they sat on the couch across from me and right next to each other.
So… L.J. said you lived out west.”
“Just this past year or so. I went to school here and moved to ____ after graduating last year. Now I’m headin' south and stopped in for a couple days on the way. You both live here?”
“I do,” the pale one said, “she’s a guest.”
She kind of bobbed her head towards her black girlfriend who was pressed against her. They both smiled at the "guest" thing.

I was pretty much out of conversation which created a semi-awkward pause. Finally, I came up with something about the house and in the conversation that brought about I found out that Sparkle was the landlord. This was a bit shocking, but according to her housemate “LJ’s parents” bought the house and put Sparkle in charge of renting out the spare bedrooms. As the story went, her parents were “loaded” and thought it was smarter to buy a house than to pay rent. Well. I was learning all sorts of things about Miss Sparkle.

“Isn’t LJ here?” the pale one’s girlfriend asked.
“She’s out on a date,” I said.
They looked at each other and giggled.
“Seriously?”
“Yep,” I said.
They both grinned. Now I could have felt like a cuckold, but I didn’t. First of all, I didn’t have an emotional attachment, and secondly I still hadn’t recovered from all the fucking we’d done the night before. Anyway, I got the impression that they weren’t giggling at me but that they were amused by the notion of her having a date.

“With who?” pale housemate said.
“I dunno. She said it was some older guy who had been asking her out and that she agreed to meet him today before she knew I was coming through. Just some guy.”
“Well, she does attract attention from older guys,” the housemate said.
“Not from college guys?” I said.
“I think she intimidates guys our age,” offered the girlfriend.
I laughed at that. “I’m sure you’re right about that. You guys want anything from the kitchen?”
Neither did, but that didn’t keep me from getting a beer from the refrigerator. When I got back to the living room they broke an embrace. I felt a bit like an intruder, so I told both of them I was glad to have met them and started to the back bedroom, leaving them to their own devices on the couch.
------


Sparkle came into the bedroom two and a half hours after she had left. She didn’t look any the worse for wear. If she’d spent the time fucking the guy rather than having a Coca-Cola it didn’t show. I put my book down and got off the bed. She walked up to me and we kissed. I had one hand on her back and the other on her ample bottom. I leaned back and looked down the front of her dress. It had these big, black, square buttons all the way down the front. “Do those unbutton?” I said.
“Yeah, but there’s a zipper in the back…”
I unbuttoned the two lowest ones. I moved behind her and slid the tight dress up over her ass and gathered it at her waist where a wide black belt was still buckled.
“Bend over and put your hands on the bed,” I said.
“Yes sir,” Sparkle said.
I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. My dick was hard.
“I can’t believe you went out on a date while I was here,” I said as I ran the head of my cock between her pussy lips.
“I’m sorry, daddy.”
“And you went out without your panties too. Is that so this used car salesman could finger your cunt in the coffee shop?”
“No daddy. It was so I’d look my best when you're behind me looking...”
“You dirty, fuckin’ slut... you're a filthy prick-tease... makin' me wait for this pussy while you're out fuckin' around town like a whore...” I said.

I smacked her ass and started to push my cock into her.

“I was very bad. Make me pay for being naughty, daddy,” Sparkle said, in a little girl voice I’d never heard from her before.