Saturday, July 31, 2010

After Dinner

I got out of the car, walked back to Nikki’s sedan, and told her where she should park at the end of the street. I pulled my car into the garage and then walked over to where she was parking her BMW. I opened the door for her and we walked to the front door of my townhouse as she asked about the neighborhood. I apologized for the state of the house before unlocking the door. The truth was that I owned a beautiful home I didn’t live in, and rented this place that I barely ever saw. She seemed to understand the situation. I noted that she seemed confident, not apprehensive, as we entered my house.

I didn’t have anything non-alcoholic to offer her to drink but she said that water was fine. When I came back out in the living room she was sitting on the floor next to the ottoman. She was fascinated by something I had left there. At first it looks like an art object. And it is, up to a point, but it’s also a game. I handed her the glass of water and told her how the game was played. She seemed to find it utterly enchanting. For my part, I was amazed that she was able to sit on the floor in that short, tailored skirt. She was sort of on her left hip more than her bottom with her legs to the right and together. I sat down near her on her left. She worked on the game—it’s sort of a solitaire where you use semi-precious stones on a circular teak board. She ended with five stones left and asked if she had done well. For a first time, sure, I told her. She had her left arm straight with her weight on her left hip and hand. I leaned in and we kissed.

The kissing went from tentative, to exploring, to passionate in fairly short order. I moved closer to her and put my right hand around her back and drew her closer. After lots of kissing we pulled back and looked at each other from about a foot away.
“The bedroom is right down that hall,” I said with a nod.
“Uh, I didn’t think that’s where this would go tonight, you know, when I left the house this morning,” she said.
“No. I know. But… it seems…”
I tilted my head slightly and lifted my eyebrows just a bit and smiled.
Nikki nodded.
I helped her up and pointed her towards the hallway. And there was that killer high-heeled strut of hers as I followed her to the bedroom.
----


We stood at the end of the bed and kissed again. Within seconds she was undoing my belt and unzipping me. I let her. She got my pants open and had her hand on my cock through my boxer briefs. I was hard.
She made a very faint moan. We kissed some more as she gripped my cock, sliding her hand up and down its length. I started to unbutton her blouse and she let go of me.
“Le’me, Wil,” she said.
She turned away slightly and unbuttoned her blouse, quickly unhooked her bra, and like that she was bare above the waist. I realized she was self-conscious about her small breasts. Just as quickly she had her skirt and panties on the floor in a pile with her blouse and bra. She stood in front of me in nothing but dark thigh-high lace-top stockings and tall black heels. She sat back on the edge of the bed and reached out for my hips. I stepped towards her and she pulled my pants and underwear down. Nikki cupped my balls in her right hand, slid her left hand down the shaft, and took the head of my cock into her mouth. The cock hungry little thing went after it like she hadn’t had a good stiff prick in her for years.

I didn’t want to shoot my load in her mouth right away so after she had stroked and sucked my cock and taken my balls in her mouth for a while I pulled back. She looked up with a pouty face like I’d taken her Christmas candy away. I took the rest of my clothes off while she just stared at my erect cock and rubbed her gorgeous, smooth, bare snatch. Once I had my clothes off I told her to stand up. When she was standing I turned her around.
“Now get up on the bed on your knees,” I said.
I stepped to the edge of the bed between her legs, looked down at her ass, lace-tops, and heels and pushed with my hand between her shoulder blades. She understood and went to all fours. I ran my right hand down and felt her pretty, bald, wet pussy.

Steadily, and in seemingly no hurry, I slid my cock into her until I was completely balls deep in Nikki's tight little cunt. She gasped, put her arms straight out on the bed to tilt her ass up and rocked back into me. I put my hands on her waist just above her hips, pushed her forward until only the head of my dick was still in her and, after a pause, drove hard back into her.