Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Second Date 2

Nikki took a while getting cleaned up before we left for dinner. She had the bathroom door open while she was finishing her hair and makeup and, since we were having a conversation, I stood leaning against the doorjamb. I had a great view. I could see her face and hair in the mirror and see her ass and hair from behind. I wasn’t exactly falling for Nikki but I damn sure liked the way she looked—pretty face, beautiful hair, and a little bit more backside than you might at first expect. And, her passion was undeniably attractive. No doubt about that. I couldn't figure out how any guy married to a woman with that much sexual energy could keep his hands off her for days let alone months or years.

She finished brushing her hair, turned and said, “Ready. Where are we going?”
“Just a little place around the corner... it should be quiet on a weeknight after eight,” I said.

Quiet it was. We were seated at a square table with a white tablecloth. If the table top was a baseball diamond I was sitting between 3rd base and home plate and Nikki was between home and first so that my right knee was near her left knee. There were two other tables taken in the whole restaurant. A couple sat at one out of our line-of-sight on the other side of the room, and three older gentlemen were having after-dinner drinks at one about 30 feet away from us. We were facing them and they clearly approved of Nikki’s appearance as much as I did. I had followed her into the room and the click of her high heels on the tile had drawn their attention. They followed her all the way through the room with their eyes. I glanced at them and they were all smiling. One of the guys lifted his eyebrows, nodded and smiled at me. Sort of a silent "attaboy" from a drunk.


I ordered a drink and Nikki the abstainer got sparkling water. We looked at the menu, ordered our meals, and talked. I felt like we were on display a bit. It didn’t bother me, but I was hoping the old guys would drink up and hit the road soon. She leaned towards me at one point and as she did I leaned towards her. Her lips were near my right ear.
“Those guys over there are wondering if you’re getting laid tonight,” she said.
“No they aren’t,” I said.
“Oh, I think so," she said.
“No, Nikki. They’re just trying to remember what it was like.”
“Like what was like?”
Her dark eyes were on fire.
“What it was like to get their cocks sucked by a woman that looked like you,” I said.
“Oh, that’s soooo sweet!" she said with a snort. "Tell me, darling, are you getting a blowjob tonight?"
“I don’t know, the night’s still young. But it is a school night... so... I don’t know.”

While I spoke she had put her left hand, the one adorned with thousands of dollars worth of diamonds, on my right leg under the table and was sliding it slowly along my inner thigh towards my crotch. The thought crossed my mind that she was insatiable and I was the luckiest guy to ever date someone from a chat room. By the time her hand got to her goal my cock was stiff. Her palm slid across the head, then stopped on top of the shaft. She rolled her fingertips back and forth across the tip.
“My, look who’s making another appearance,” she said.
“You’re a very bad little girl,” I said.
“I might be. But I’m loving every second we’re together, Wil.”

I put my hand on top of hers. If she kept going she was going to make me cum in my pants. I wasn’t sure if the guys across the restaurant could see what she was doing, but I was pretty sure that they thought she was giving me a handjob. When I had placed my right hand on top of her left she turned her hand over and intertwined her fingers with mine. She leaned closer. “I forgot something,” she said.
“What did you forget, Nik?”
“Oh, I'm just so silly. I left my panties somewhere in your bedroom,”
“Well, I guess we’ll just have to go back and get them after dinner,” I said, trying to sound put out. I was as unbelievable as she was when she called herself "silly."
“Yes. I suppose we will. Of course, in the meantime, lover, there’s nothing between your fingers and something you really seem to like…” She had moved our hands, locked together, to her left leg. She let go and I left my hand on her leg just at the hem of her short gray skirt. I could feel the lace top of her stockings under my fingers.
“You know, I have to live in this town, Nikki. If we get arrested for indecent exposure…”
And right then the waiter was at the table with our food.
I heard the three drinkin’ buddies laugh.

As we finished the meal Nikki insisted that she pay. I thanked her, but declined the offer. “Don’t be a pain,” she said, “You paid the last time.”
After some back and forth I finally said, “Fair enough, but don’t think you can take advantage of me just because you bought me dinner.”
“Are you kidding? You had two drinks and a dinner. I’m getting my money’s worth tonight, big boy!”

She paid cash, left a nice tip, and we rode back to my place in her luxury sedan.
“Would you like to come in?” I said.
“Oh... maybe for just a minute,” she said.
We both smiled.

On the walk to the front door Nikki said, “Back at the restaurant you said I was being a bad little girl, Wil.”
“Yes, I did.”
“What do you think should be done with a bad girl?”
"I dunno, Nikki. But I'll come up with sumpthin'."
I unlocked the door and held it open for her.