Friday, April 8, 2011

Back Up A Second

Dinner with Candy went well enough. I tried not to be impatient. It seemed important to her that we spend some time having a meal, talking, getting to know each other some more. I wasn't against that. But, truthfully, I hadn't made the drive to eat dinner and chat. I made the drive and paid for a good hotel suite for another shot at Candy. Well, that sounds crass, and, actually I liked talking to her and eating and drinking together in a nice restaurant-- but still, there was a great hotel suite waiting for us. The first time we got together had gone well despite her initial nervousness and I was certain this time would be even better. Maybe I should explain how we met. I was working on a project for my business and had gotten to a frustrating point. A change of scene away from my home office was needed for me to see everything with fresh eyes. It happened that a friend of mine had a condo in the mountains about three hours from my home. He offered it to me for a week and I took him up on the offer. I figured that four or five days alone in the mountains would be all I'd need to get off the dime and complete my project. The second day I was in the quaint mountain resort town I went to a little cafe on the main drag for lunch. It was after 1 PM and the rush was over so my waitress, a curvy young thing with lots of personality, gave me plenty of attention. Her name was Candy and she only worked there during the lunch rush-- 3 to 4 hours a day depending on traffic. I figured she was at least 25 years younger than me plus she was wearing a wedding band so I didn't think much about her sexually. I mean, I found her attractive enough, but I wasn't thinking, “man I've gotta nail that.” But... she was very flirty. Enough so that I found myself thinking about her that night when I went to bed. It wasn't that she was a knockout or anything. By modern standards she would be considered a little overweight. Her face was cute with a bit of “baby fat”, nice features, and shoulder length dark brown hair. As I was trying to get to sleep I kept thinking about the way she talked and the simple fact that “overweight” to some guys equals lots of round, soft, fun stuff to play with to me. Frankly, lying there in the dark thinking about Candy made my cock hard. I got to lunch the same time the next day. The place was empty as she refilled my glass of sweet tea. “So, what brings you to town? You didn't say,” Candy said. “I needed a change of scene and a buddy of mine let me use his condo for the week,” I said. “Cool. Just hangin' out then.” “Well, I'm doing some work stuff too, so it's not all fun and games.” A sad look flickered briefly across her face. “So, you're busy all day I guess,” Candy said. I kind of shrugged. “I'm not busy tonight,” I said, taking a chance that she might tell me that I'd misunderstood her friendly nature for something else. She looked at me for a second before she said, “I can't get away at night.” I looked her straight in the eye. After a couple of seconds she glanced away. “But I'll be done here in fifteen minutes and don't have anything planned for this afternoon.” I nodded slightly. “I'll go get your check,” Candy said. She came back and left with my credit card. When she came back with the receipt and pen I told her to wait while I signed it. Before I gave the pen back to her I wrote the address of my friend's condo on the napkin. “I'll be there all afternoon, Candy,” I said. “I'll keep that in mind, Mr. Wilson,” Candy said.

6 comments:

Wil said...

Sorry that this looks like hell. Somehow all of my paragraphs, spacing, etc were lost when it posted. I'll fix it when I get the time-- if I can. Meanwhile, just know that I wasn't attempting some daffy avant garde style bullshit.

Wil said...

Well... I tried to fix it and it still is a goat fuck. I guess it's my "Welcome Back!" from google.

Me said...

Interesting :) Can't wait to read the rest.

Suburban Hotwife said...

YOU'RE BACK!
(and the comment function has returned!)
Oh Happy Day!
I like where this is leading... and I wish I were the one holding that address in my hand ;)
SH

Wil said...

ME- Thanks for stopping by... and for not letting the bad formatting deter you!

Wil said...

SH- Will wonders never cease? First, I'm alive and second, I opened up comments again. Now if I could just write everything would be fine. Nice to see you. Long time no sleaze.