Thursday, May 5, 2011

Your turn

I was unbuttoning my shirt when Candy started pulling at my belt. I watched her unbuckle the belt, unbutton and unzip my jeans, and then undo the buttons on my black boxer briefs. She quickly pulled my stiffening cock out. For a young girl she exhibited a great deal of technique. I was especially intrigued with the way she would catch the ridge of my dick on her lower teeth and then proceed to roll the underside of her tongue back and forth over the head.

The sensation was unique and pleasurable-- almost friction-free and very slippery. Of course it also made it impossible to push into her throat. So I thought for a bit that she would balk at taking more in. But it was far from her only maneuver. I discovered, in fact, she had quite a talent for cocksucking. She went after my cock with at least as much vigor as I had used to finger-fuck her just moments before.

Yes, Candy went on to show me that she truly loved the feel of a hard cock in her mouth and throat and that she saw the benefit of lots of spit and drool. And what's not to like about that?



4 comments:

Ms Scarlett said...

Whew! I hope there's more of this one!

Glad to see that blogger is once again accommodating your formatting too!

Clem said...

Wow, tantalizing.
curious to know your ages.

southerngirl said...

Back in Black Mister Wilson......perfection. xx

Wil said...

Thanks Scarlett and Southern Girl. Clem, Candy was in her 20's then. And I wasn't.