Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bombing Pearl

I never used to remember dreams.  Maybe once a year one would stick with me when I awoke -- not any more often than that.  But for the past couple years I remember dreams or fragments of dreams a few times a month.  There's no big secret as to why as far as I'm concerned.  I don't sleep through the night like I used to and when I wake up at 2 or 3 AM I interrupt a dream and remember it.  Simple as that.

So this morning when I woke up it was still dark out.  I get up earlier than most people but getting out of bed for the day at 3AM is crazy-- especially on a Saturday.  I had the memory of a tiny fragment of a dream and I reviewed it in my mind to make sure I remembered it.

Most of the dreams I remember have nothing to do with sex.  But this one did.  It involved someone I've never actually met but knew quite well through this site.  I know it's hard to believe that this nearly dormant place once was a bit more lively, but it was.  More importantly it linked to a lot of better, more exciting sites.  There was a kind of community that is gone now.  Some of those people would contact me from time to time a few years ago to wish me well or say howdy or whatever.  One of those people starred in this dream

We were in a home I once owned in Southern California.  She was down on the Saltillo tile floor.  The lights were dim but I could see that she had tight blue jeans on and nothing else.  Somehow I was fucking her doggy style despite the fact she had jeans on.  Dreams aren't big on accurate detail I've found.  I could see her from my point of view but also as if the scene was being filmed.  Close ups of her face as I drove into her.  A side view of her tits swaying with each thrust. A POV look at her bottom covered in skin-tight denim as I banged into it. My bare hand smacking her ass as I fucked her. She was very vocal.  Unreserved.

Eventually we both climaxed together (I told you it was a dream!) and were sprawled out on the cool tile.  We didn't speak.  A radio came on (how? I don't know!) and, like in an old movie, an announcer was saying that he was interrupting the broadcast for an important announcement, the Japanese had just bombed Pearl Harbor.

I got up and started to pull my clothes on.  She just looked at me.  I started to leave the room and she said, "Where are you going?"

I said, "Didn't you hear?  We're at war! I have to go enlist."

I woke up.

5 comments:

Kyra said...

Oh to be the girl in your dreams. Miss you darlin!

Anonymous said...

I'm not the one of which you dreamed, no doubt, but I like the post--the reminder of what was a whole world ago; like a long-lost memory popping into the present.

Wil said...

It was a fun time... not that long ago but it seems quite distant now.

Anonymous said...

It does. You should write more. I miss it. :)

Wil said...

Thanks anon, I've been dealing (again) with a death in the family. I hope to resume my exhausting schedule of posting once every 4-6 weeks soon.