Monday, August 24, 2015

Lesson Learned

In the bedroom I took Debbie's blouse off and touched her pert breasts.  I lightly pinched her nipples as she looked down to watch my hands on her milky white skin.

I sat back on the bed and told her to take off everything else.  I still had on my jeans and shirt but had taken off my shoes and socks.  She slid the culottes to the floor and stepped out of her sandals.
Her skin was flawless and there wasn't the hint of a tan line visible as I told her to turn around.  She then turned back to face me as instructed.  Her bush was a brighter red than the hair on her head.

"Do you dye your hair a darker shade of red?"
"Yes."
"Was that part of your makeover?"
"Yes. I had clown hair.  You wouldn't have looked twice at me."
"No doubt. That bright red looks pretty good down there though. Get over here," I said.
I leaned back against the pillows that were up against the headboard and had her lie back against me.
"Do you like to play with yourself, Debbie?"
"Yes."
"Go ahead."
She began to finger herself while I ran my hands over her skin and played with her nipples.  Once she had warmed herself up I reached her pussy with my right hand and eventually filled her with my middle two fingers.  As she rubbed herself I pushed in and out of her wet slit until she arched her back, groaned, and came hard.  Her pale skin glistened.  Within a minute she complained that she was getting cold.  I moved her off me and covered her with a sheet as I got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and took a piss and washed my hands. I came back into the bedroom, took off my clothes, and turned back to the bed.  Debbie had the covers pulled up to her chin and was staring at my cock.

"I'm not gonna fuck you tonight, green eyes.  I don't have a rubber.  But, I'm sure you must be eager to learn how to suck a cock."
Her eyes were wide and she nodded very slightly.
"Was that a yes?"
"Yes. But.... I...."
"Debbie, dear, you came here to get fucked right? The camera stuff was fun but, really, you came here to get fucked, right?"
She nodded again.
"Well, I'd love to fuck you for the next couple hours, but I won't take that chance. Oh, I'll fuck you. Soon.  But, for now, you're going to suck my cock, right?"
"Yes."

I pulled the covers back and got back into bed on my back.  I slid her around on the bed until her head was down at my hips. She took to her instructions well, stroking, tonguing, licking, until she finally got a rush of warm jizz in her mouth which she promptly choked on and let flow back onto her hand and my cock.

"That was a good first effort, girl."

"I don't have to be home until 10," she said.

For the next two and a half hours we alternated me fingering her to orgasm with her sucking my stiff dick.

I walked her out to her father's big Oldsmobile and off she went down the road back to her parent's house.  Twenty year old Debbie M. learned how to operate her camera and, by the end of the evening, had become a pretty good cocksucking slut.

.



No comments: