Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Part 3 of a certain Saturday night

Marsha's skin was smooth and soft.  Comparing her skin to velvet or satin or silk doesn't seem right. 


A barrel of rainwater. 
Fresh from the sky rainwater. 
Now move your hand through the water slowly. 
Slowly.
Yeah, soft and smooth like that.

She got up and started towards the stairs.
"The doors are all locked, right?"
I nodded and followed her up.

At the top of the staircase she turned left.  I was certain that her bedroom was to the right.  I followed her to the double doors at the end of the hall.  She opened them and we walked into the master suite.  The bedroom, sitting room, and bathroom of her parents took up more square footage than the house where I was raised.

She turned to me and we kissed again. 
"Why here?"
"Lots of room," she said.
"But they'll know we were in here... I mean...they don't even know I'm staying here, right?"
Marsha shrugged.
If she didn't care, I didn't care. 
Except, I did care.  I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with her parents.  I'd never even met them.  I wondered why that didn't bother her.

Marsha took off the little jacket and shorts she had changed into to do her exercises.  Then she slipped off her panties.  She stepped up to me and we kissed.  Her right hand found its way to the front of my jeans.  She rubbed my stiff cock through the denim.
"Mmm, nice," she said.
I shook my head. 
"What the hell, Marsh?"
"What?"
"Where's all this coming from?  I mean, it's great, don't get me wrong, but I didn't see this coming..."
"Well," she said, suddenly sounding like a much younger girl, "I guess we don't have to sleep in the same bed if you don't want..."
She stopped talking as I kissed her again. 

My hands were all over her bare body.
I couldn't get enough of her smooth, soft skin.

No comments: