Friday, March 25, 2016

Saturday Turns Into Sunday

Marsha pulled the covers back on the bed as I got undressed.  Soon we were entwined in the middle of the giant mattress.  The only light was coming from a couple of nightlights in the bedroom and another in the bathroom.  They gave off a deep amber light so that the room seemed to be bathed in candlelight. The mood was romantic, far more romantic than I was.  I was completely lust-filled and wanted to bang that big-titty beauty with the pixie haircut so much I thought I just might explode. 

"Promise me you won't do the one thing that could make us pregnant," Marsha said.
It was such an odd way to say, "Hey, this is fun but we can't, you know, actually fuck."
"What?" I said the word as if she had just spoken to me in Mandarin.
"We can do anything, Wil.  Anything you want... we want... just not that."
"Marsha, you went to the University of _____  ______ for four years, right?" I said.
"Yes, well three and a half, I graduated early," Marsha said.
"Of course you did. What I mean is, did you spend all that time in a party town like _____ _____ and never have sex?"
I felt good about not saying "get fucked" or "get screwed" since she had clearly shied away from such rude language.

"That's mean," she said.
"I didn't mean it to be mean, Marsha.  It's just that... you had me really excited and then you threw me a curve." 
My cock was already falling to half mast.
She didn't say anything.
Finally I spoke again.  "You know what, Marsh, it's not a problem.  You said we could do anything except that one thing, right?"
"Yes."  She signaled some trepidation with her voice.
"That sounds great to me," I said, "anything's so much better than nothing!"
She smiled.  We kissed.  And after a few seconds of awkwardness things began to heat up again.

Eventually we got situated on the bed so that I had my back against the headboard and she was leaning back into my chest, her right shoulder under my chin.  She seemed to enjoy me playing with her tits.  Bouncing them, squeezing them, tugging at the nipples.  Things were going very well again.  I slid my right hand down across her tummy until I could push my fingers through the coarse hair guarding her pussy. I traced lightly around her opening with my middle finger. I brought the finger up to her mouth and she sucked on it without me telling her.  I put the now-damp finger back between her pussy lips and this time pressed into her.  I shifted around a bit so I could get my hand farther down.  My thumb rubbed lightly across her clit as I pushed two fingers into her.  She felt wet now and after a few thrusts I could hear how wet she was.  That sloppy gooshing sound as I worked my fingers in and out of her tight snatch made my dick rock hard.  Luckily, she was so overheated she came, loudly, in a sudden rush.  I kept my hand between her legs while I turned and kissed her face.  Her smooth soft skin was now warm and moist.

Marsha reclined back on me again and said, so softly I could barely hear her, "That was so nice, Wil."
"Don't get too comfortable, doll.  It's time for you to get busy with some of that 'anything' stuff."

No comments: