Monday, March 28, 2016

Sunday goes on

Marsha moved around to where she was perpendicular to me on the big King-size mattress.  She had her legs underneath her so she was egg-shaped from my point of view.  She grasped my cock with her right hand and started to slowly stroke me.  I told her to switch to the left hand and put her right hand behind her back.  She asked why and I said, "because that's what I want you to do."
She did as she was told and soon she figured out that I now had a clear view of her big, full, tits swaying as she stroked me.  That soft, amber light was perfect for this scene.  I felt ready to pop so I had to work at not being aroused.

"You know I don't know how to do this, right?" Marsha said.
"You're doing great," I said.
She stopped on an upstroke with her hand around my dick just below the head.  She rubbed back and forth across my knob with her index finger.
"That part is so soft and warm while the rest of it is so rigid," Marsha said, "it's so... odd."
"Wouldn't be much fun if the tip was hard and the shaft was soft, Marsh."
She giggled.
"Can I kiss it?"
"Sure."
Marsha kissed the head and then up and down the length of my shaft. Dozens of kisses.  Then she pulled away slightly.
"Wil, there's a shiny little bit of something right at the, um, opening thingy..."
"That's pre-cum, Marsha. Taste it."
"Really?"
"Yeah, doll. Lick it up."
She put the tip of her tongue on it.
"Hmm, but what is it?"
"It's a natural lube so it's easier to slide that dick into your pussy, Marsh"
"Is it really?"  She was incredulous.
"Yeah.  But we fooled it, we're not putting it into your pussy... tonight anyway."
"Not very nice to fool him.  He seems like a really nice guy," Marsha said.
"Marsha..."
"Yes?"
"Suck my cock now."

Marsha did her best.  She really was a novice but, of course, it was still great.  When I gushed into her mouth she was taken by surprise and most of it ended up all over my cock.  We both laid back and were quiet for a while.

Eventually I went into the bathroom and ran hot water onto a washcloth.  I had just finished cleaning my cock and balls when Marsha came into the bathroom. She had put her little disco/ warm-up jacket and panties back on.  She stood next to me and we both looked at the image of us standing next to each other illuminated by nothing but a nightlight.

"I look better with clothes on and you look better with your clothes off," she said.
"Is that your way of criticizing my wardrobe?"
She laughed.  "Well, now that you mention it."
I laughed at that.
"Marsha, you know that with me and my crazy work schedule it's like 2 in the afternoon right now."
"Yeah, I guess that's true."
"And, since you had a nice long nap after dinner, you're wide awake too, right?"
"Maybe not exactly wide awake, but I'm still awake, yes," Marsha said.
"So, it won't bother you to find out that we're not anywhere near done yet?"
"We aren't?"
"No.  Get back in bed.  I'll be right there.  And take off that jacket, we don't want it to get messed up."
Marsha looked back over her shoulder on her way back to bed, "What about my cute little panties?"
She wiggled her nice round butt at me.

"Leave 'em on.  They won't get in the way... this time"


   

3 comments:

1ManView said...

Nothing like getting to the chase with panties to the side...

peace and love
1ManView

Anonymous said...

No more on this night?

Wil said...

Yes, more to come. I got distracted with something more recent. I'll get back to Marsha. Well, actually I'll get back to writing about her. Where she is today, I'm not certain.

I'm just glad someone noticed! Thanks.